• Status
    Not open for further replies.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    we had a great time at the last one. it did so well we will do it again. the date is feb27th, time 7:00am, place is dennys on south 31 by the greenwood mall.

agenda- none at all. just show up eat, meet super cool people and talk about what ever comes up.

last time we had 15 show up +2 well behaved kids :yesway: we stayed for around 2hrs talking drinking coffee.like i said had a realy good time.

we will have the area to sit arranged like last time. just tell the people at the counter youre there for the group meet and they will show you where we are at. i will be there early and will have an ingo sign on the table.

if you have any ? let me or z350godfather know. i hope to see all the guys from last time and many more!!!!!!

one last thing this is an invite to ALL INGO MEMBERS AND THE WIVES AND THE KIDS not just southside guys.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    hope to see you there 38!:yesway:

i dont think this is the thread to start a debate. that being said there is not one that is as well known and as easy to find that would accommodate as many ingo members that showed up the last time let alone any more with out hurting the space they normally have for the patrons that visit on a regular basis. if this seems to be a major issue for you than if i where you i would take the time to organize a meet of your own and drive to the mom and pop and set up a time and space like ive done with denys.hope you can come out on the 27th.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    hope to see you there 38!:yesway:

i dont think this is the thread to start a debate. that being said there is not one that is as well known and as easy to find that would accommodate as many ingo members that showed up the last time let alone any more with out hurting the space they normally have for the patrons that visit on a regular basis. if this seems to be a major issue for you than if i where you i would take the time to organize a meet of your own and drive to the mom and pop and set up a time and space like ive done with denys.hope you can come out on the 27th.

debate? major issue? I was just making a suggestion...

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    just trying to keep it to a yes or no style thread hickman. last time i did this the extra coments and suggestion caused confusion i would just like to keep it simple. like i said i hope you can come out on the 27th we would love to see you there!

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    not a problem at all hickman. if anyone is in the area and wants swing on by and can only stay for some coffee, that's just fine. last time we had a great time just chatting and getting to know one another. so if again, if anyone wants to come but only only stay for a bit, no problem... it's a great chance to meet some really cool people.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    hope to see you all there. last time lovemywoods came out and was cool enough to give out some free stuff. so because he did that i will be going through some of my extra gear and giving out some free stuff too! nothing big but free. its my way of showing my thanks for his kindness last meet. also esrice took pics last time and posted. feel free if you'd like to do the same. thanks

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    hey ol' trucker. glad to see you joined and i'm looking forward to seeing you at the meet and eat... looking forward to seeing everyone there actually. it was a lot of fun meeting everyone last time! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom