• Status
    Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    hey thanks to everyone who put this on!! and came!! I realy enjoyed the conversation and meeting new friends!! A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS!! i got my U.S. GI canteliver AR mount ive been needing and a cool rail mount for a rem 700!!! you 2 guys are the bomb!!! sorry not good with user id's yet and i dont wanna use first names for security, but you 2 know who you are!! I think i'll have afew real good friends from this group, so that was the best part of it!! Im stoked!!! thanks again everyone. next time i hope to get to the other end of the table and talk with even more guys.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    great meet today updates on thmeet to come after i get back from the gun store:yesway:

LOL, which gun store?? any good deals let us know. dont be stingy :D

ATTENTION GUYS FROM THE MEETING: could the college student that sat next to me with the Beretta M9 please PM me??? Im sorry you left and i missed talking further with you about it. im very interested, i just got caught up in conversation. hope you get this, i dont remember your user name.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    I wanted to thank everyone again for such a great meet and eat. Thanks to everyone for the free gear, accessories, and ammo! For those of you who missed it, it's a great time and we hope to have you there next time. Thanks again!

Atended:
    alxjmrk
    oneford4x4
    target64
    backpacker
    g19g26
    ryninger
    robbran144
    flightsimmer
    esranger375
    armymp
    integraholic
    jared
    paintball_addiction
    opus1776
    zsm
    walt
    z350godfather
    originalhonkey(me)

:ingo::patriot:

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    It was a blast... remember I am building an SKS so when you go out to eat see if there are any SKS parts free with purchase... i got some french toast and an SKS bayonet today.... wonder what I can get at other restraunts....

It was Great Honkey

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Yep, I had a great time this morning, I don't usually get up that early but I woke up and got dressed in time to make it there for breakfast and I'm glad I did.
    I wear hearing aids and it's still hard to hear in a crowd, they magnify all sounds but I had a good time anyway.
    Looking forward to next time. :yesway:
    Dan.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    If the next one is a lunch meet it would be a lot easier for me to go.... If my wife has to work then that mean's I would have to get my 4 month old son up and bring him........ not a fun thing to do that early........ that and I pretty much never get up before 9:30 haha.

Jared

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    no problem E5ranger, my pleasure to A. Show some appreciation and help out a soldier, I mean, jeez its the least i can do B. help out a fellow gun enthusiast. Look forward to more meets and such... :rockwoot:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i still cant get in touch with the guy with the hangover who had the M9 he was interested in selling me. i realy would like to look at and possibly buy that M9, so if anyone can help out and knows how to get in touch with him id appreciate it. ive PM'd who i and others thought it was but ive got no response. so buddy if you read this please PM me. thanks!

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    :gotpics: of Saturday's fesitivities...

dennys022710-1.jpg

dennys022710-2.jpg

dennys022710-3.jpg

dennys022710-4.jpg

dennys022710-5.jpg

dennys022710-6.jpg

dennys022710-7.jpg

==========================================

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin...

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom