• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Spend an extra $20 and look at the Stevens 200. In that price range, the Marlin XL7 has also been getting some pretty decent reviews.

Other options are Savage Axis, Remington 770.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    is there a store you can buy them at? I've never bought a gun online before and would rather handle it first. Plus that prolly 320 plus ffl transfer, and i would still need a scope

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Is there a local store that you can find either a stevens 200 or a mossberg 100 atr around here? Online cant be the only place to find them...

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    is there a store you can buy them at? I've never bought a gun online before and would rather handle it first. Plus that prolly 320 plus ffl transfer, and i would still need a scope

are you wanting a 30-06 for 300 after rings, bases, and a optic? if so thats a pretty tall order

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I would like to spend no more than 300 on the rifle so that i can get a decent scope and bi-pod. I dont want to spend too much and get just the rifle and have to wait on everything else.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Does anyone carry them locally?
    I'd say your best bet is to head up to midwest and see if they have anything that you like in your price range.
    You may also want to check out Granger guns, I have not been up there in quite a while, but they usually have a pretty good long gun section.
    I can't think of anyplace in plymouth, but if you head up this way there are several places.
    You might check out Class 3 Sales, they are site supportes and are located in New Carlisle. Send them a PM or post in their thread and see if they might have anything of the sort.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom