• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    When I was in early elementary school the ONLY time sneakers were allowed was gym class. And lunch boxes were metal. (Emergency/squad51 was mine)

I had a Daniel Boone lunch box. On the front was old Daniel beating up a red man with his rifle. On the side of the can was a man with an arrow in his face. Neither would be politically correct today.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    This coming Saturday evening, my wife and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary at Capitol Grille. We will most assuredly NOT be in our pajamas.

If you're looking for me, I'll be the big hairy guy wearing the stained cargo shorts, Columbia sandals, and tank-top undershirt. Au Jus stains and all.

Surprised your avatar/nickname isn't Beau Brummel !

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    why are all of you wearing pants when you go out to eat?

He does have a point...
    no-shirt-no-shoes-no-service-stock-corrugated-plastic-sign-18x24.jpg

I dont see nuttin 'bout no pants.

Just one day I want to walk into a restaurant wearing a shirt, shoes, briefs and nothing else but a smile. Just for the helluv it. I'd be in compliance with the signage... :laugh:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Back when I had to fly on a regular basis for work, I had to purchase two seats in coach. That was before it was required, but I still paid for them. I was shocked by the number of people sitting in the third seat in the row who believed (after being made aware that I purchased both seats), that they put their crap in my seat and crowd me to make themselves more comfy.

Worse yet were the people who believed it was okay to recline their seat and literally lay on top of me, with their seat back in physical contact with my torso. I got in the habit of pushing them back up and when they'd try to push back with their legs, they learned I was stronger. Then, when I became a "pro" at it, I would brace one arm against the back of their seat as soon as the flight attendant told everyone they could move around the cabin. They'd try to push back and recline, but they couldn't budge the seat back. Some would assume it was broken and cease. Some would ***** about it, and I'd inform them that I didn't want them laying on top of me. I won.

I haven't flown since 1992. I will never fly of my own free will again unless their are exigent circumstances and no alternatives.

I still fly quite a bit for my job. I have learned a few tricks for the people that want to lay in my lap. The free USA Today paper works really nice for poking them in the back of their head when they lay back. There was only one guy that it didn't work on and I was pretty sure he had a steel plate in his head. I think I over heard him say that he was in a bad accident in Mexico and the last thing they said before putting the plate in his head was......... "Be careful the plate is very hot" :lmfao:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was at the range today and not one person was wearing a tie or proper hat. This is how proper gentleman go to shooting practice.

403954771-jpg.167925

None of these crude dungarees and baseballers' caps. People just don't dress appropriately to recreate with their firearms any longer. I blame plastic guns. This microwave safe generation just has no class, and I find it distasteful to the extreme.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Couple of problems/questions. Sandals and flip flops for girls? I thought sweatpants in public were for huge people that couldn't find clothes that fit, or for photo ops at Walmart to make the website? $300 for 8 people, and you were complaining? Dinner at St. Elmo's for two would cost that? Hell, dinner at Longhorn has cost me that at times. ETA, much to CHC's displeasure, I had dinner in SouthBend at a fairly pricey Italian joint wearing Chaco Sandals(look it up), shorts(gasp), and a firearm manufacturer's freebie t-shirt! Total price with drinks for one, $176, the smile on the face of the excellent server after a $50 tip, priceless. Guess what, she didn't care that I was wearing sandals, nor shorts, just that my card swiped, and she was paid for her hard work!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The adoption of the word tactical and tacticool have ruined gun ownership and spot today. Oh for the days of yesteryear

I was at the range today and not one person was wearing a tie or proper hat. This is how proper gentleman go to shooting practice.

403954771-jpg.167925

None of these crude dungarees and baseballers' caps. People just don't dress appropriately to recreate with their firearms any longer. I blame plastic guns. This microwave safe generation just has no class, and I find it distasteful to the extreme.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Chaco Sandals(look it up), shorts(gasp), and a firearm manufacturer's freebie t-shirt! Total price with drinks for one, $176, the smile on the face of the excellent server after a $50 tip, priceless. Guess what, she didn't care that I was wearing sandals, nor shorts, just that my card swiped, and she was paid for her hard work!

I looked it up and the following came up at urban dictionary........maybe this explains why she was happy. LOL.......I sure hope you have a sense of humor.

Hiking sandals commonly worn by lesbians. They are worn even if there is no mountain or river in sight.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I looked it up and the following came up at urban dictionary........maybe this explains why she was happy. LOL.......I sure hope you have a sense of humor.

Hiking sandals commonly worn by lesbians. They are worn even if there is no mountain or river in sight.

ive often considered myself, or more correctly, identified as a lesbian?

Top Bottom