• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I've had great success with my Ruger LCP. Had it 3 weeks now and gone through about 300 rounds with it and never had any hiccup.

As far as ammo...Cabela's has always had .380 in stock and so that is where I purchase from. It's just slightly more than 9mm ammo in cost. But the gun is a great pocket gun. If fact I believe Cabela's now offers a "kit", in which you buy the gun and it comes with two padded cases, two mags, a finger extension and a DeSantis pocket holster.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Just purchased a Bersa Thunder .380. Love it. Ammo: Midwest Gun Exchange has it so does Dick's Sporting Goods in Mishawaka. I have some ordered through sportsmansguide but it is backordered until August. They also have 9mm 1,000 rounds for $165 (pakistani) available March 2nd and Wolf 9mm available March 29th 1,000 rds $199. Just FYI

Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    The Ruger LCP is very similar to the Kel Tec P3AT, but I think there have been some design improvements that have resulted in better, more accurate shots.

samwathegreat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    I own both. They both have their advantages. Both the Kel-Tec & the LCP have been flawless so it's difficult for me to recommend one over the other. The slide catch on the LCP is a + though. Both are fantastic choices.

I know I mentioned it in another post, but KS&E guns (had...possibly still have) the p3at for $219.99 brand new.

If you're looking for an LCP, I saw that another member has a NIB LCP for sell in the classifieds right now.

Top Bottom