• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Why would a "2000 lb" bomb have DU? DU is for penetrators. It looks like the Russkies are taking unrelated stories: unexplained blast + unexplained radiation reports to cobble out some disinformation propaganda. The question is: for what purpose?

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Why would a "2000 lb" bomb have DU? DU is for penetrators. It looks like the Russkies are taking unrelated stories: unexplained blast + unexplained radiation reports to cobble out some disinformation propaganda. The question is: for what purpose?
    The U.S. has always had its detractors who want to keep the world's view of the land of the free as being a dangerous, decadent society. It's so bad in America that they all carry guns for self-protection.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Sorry WC, but that doesn't cut the mustard as being a reliable source. But let's assume it is factual. You already pointed out that it was not actually a SWAT team. The portion you quoted indicated that the officials conducted an "armed raid." Are we talking about guys running up to the farm guns drawn, placing people in hand cuffs to be carted away for arrest? Or were these officials simply armed with a holstered sidearm when they made contact with a farmer during a potentially confrontational instance? The quote also states that the officials had the "intent" of shooting all the farmer's pigs. If those officials jumped through all the hoops of planning and carrying out a raid on a farmer, with the "intent," of killing the farmer's animals, what stayed their hand? Why didn't they kill the animals if that was their original purpose? Needless to say, the link you posted is "lite" on info, in what I would assume is an attempt to tell only part of the story.

:twocents:

sorry i miss spoke on the "swat" but still it happened and i dont know getting raided by a bunch of cops do they have to have the word "swat" on their chest?

jake

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Just looking at the OP link, looks like the Russian equivalent of our STAR or National Observer - the folks who cobbled that story together had absolutely no knowledge of the geography of Michigan.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Just looking at the OP link, looks like the Russian equivalent of our STAR or National Observer - the folks who cobbled that story together had absolutely no knowledge of the geography of Michigan.

Very well could be like i said i wasnt vouching for any of it. But i would just add this. We find the same quality of reporting from folks right here in the US. Not sure if a lack of geography is a clue

Jake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Maybe I'm reading into this, but I'm amazed at the amount of "non-sheeple" that actually think the men and women of your military would carry out such ridiculous orders.

Given the size of our military, it is not out of the realm of possibility that they managed to find a few thugs to do what they want. Wearing a uniform doesn't make you a saint, after all.

That said...a 2,000 pound bomb? America isn't a war zone, and I'm pretty sure even in a war zone someone would notice a freaking 2,000 pound bomb going off.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Maybe I'm reading into this, but I'm amazed at the amount of "non-sheeple" that actually think the men and women of your military would carry out such ridiculous orders.

If they can 'persuade' various federal law enforcement personnel to carry out atrocities, I fail to understand how it is such a big stretch to think they could get the military to do it.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If they can 'persuade' various federal law enforcement personnel to carry out atrocities, I fail to understand how it is such a big stretch to think they could get the military to do it.
    I agree, all it would take is one pilot. I guarantee you the government could find one pilot they could convince to bomb U.S. civilians, even if they had to lie to him. The sad reality is, they could likely find quite a few who would do it given the proper motivation.

History is full of atrocities committed by military personnel. We're all human, and humanity is full of unscrupulous people in and out of uniform. It's like asking "who believes an American politician would actually order the assassination of U.S. citizens". Nothing makes American politicians immune to being criminals and there's nothing that makes U.S. military personnel immune to being criminals either.

I agree most military people would deny such orders, I know I would while I was in the Marines. However, it only takes a few to do their masters bidding, and history has shown there's never been a shortage of volunteers.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    WOW! Just. . . wow. Do any of you REALLY believe that in the Age of the Internet and cell phone cameras NO ONE would comment on an atrocity like this? Or post videos of the attack? I suppose if one believes 9/11 was an inside job, this would make sense to one as well.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    WOW! Just. . . wow. Do any of you REALLY believe that in the Age of the Internet and cell phone cameras NO ONE would comment on an atrocity like this? Or post videos of the attack? I suppose if one believes 9/11 was an inside job, this would make sense to one as well.

Which of two issues are you addressing? My answers to the questions of did it happen and can it happen are almost certainly not and absolutely, respectively.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    with all due respect sir in detroit a 2,000 pound bomb would only do a couple of hundred dollars worth of improvements

jake

I guess your posts are too funny, because I need to give out rep elsewhere before repping you again.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I feel that a serviceable argument could be made both ways, and I wouldn't want to take any cash bets on that one.

Absent a natural disaster to explain away a large number of casualties, I'm at a loss to see how you think this could have been covered up. How many extended families would be looking for their suddenly-silent brothers, sisters, cousins, etc.? When one child disappears, we see its face on a milk carton; what would we be seeing when entire families disappeared at the same time?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Absent a natural disaster to explain away a large number of casualties, I'm at a loss to see how you think this could have been covered up. How many extended families would be looking for their suddenly-silent brothers, sisters, cousins, etc.? When one child disappears, we see its face on a milk carton; what would we be seeing when entire families disappeared at the same time?

Since I am dealing with it as a hypothetical, I am simply saying that I would not rule it out of the realm of possibility that a significant event could happen and it could possible not become common knowledge. It would take a great deal of effort on a very broad plane to do that much cover-up and get away with it, but then again, we have a president that we truthfully know very, very little about to the extent that I have had to invest significantly more proof of identity, citizenship and personal integrity into securing my drivers license (largely due to it being a fully loaded CDL) than he has to be president with a national scale cover-up of the fact that we have far more questions than answers. It does not strike me as beyond the realm of credibility that a few dozen families and the milk carton people could be silenced if the whole nation, for the most part, can be.

Top Bottom