• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BoomHeadshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    SW, Indianapolis
    Well I wasn't able to get Equinox one I was looking at got sold. Instead I'll be bringing Savage .223, Taurus 1911 .45 (with under rail), Mosen and SkS. I haven't been able to find a holster for my Taurus yet, if anyone knows a holster that will work with Taurus 1911 under rail let me know. I've tried about 25 different holsters and none fit.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Well I wasn't able to get Equinox one I was looking at got sold. Instead I'll be bringing Savage .223, Taurus 1911 .45 (with under rail), Mosen and SkS. I haven't been able to find a holster for my Taurus yet, if anyone knows a holster that will work with Taurus 1911 under rail let me know. I've tried about 25 different holsters and none fit.
    Take it to the gun show. Have Raven Concealment Systems make you one. Boom, winning.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Two weeks away now — time for us to start planning who is bringing what?

Tables, tents, hot dogs, those chips that SavageEagle loves but whose name totally escapes me right now, buns, soda pop, and so on…

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it, but I've got an upcoming event whose date is still TBD so I really can't say for sure yet, myself.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Two weeks away now — time for us to start planning who is bringing what?

Tables, tents, hot dogs, those chips that SavageEagle loves but whose name totally escapes me right now, buns, soda pop, and so on…

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it, but I've got an upcoming event whose date is still TBD so I really can't say for sure yet, myself.

Grippos....:):

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have it on the calendar. Would really like to make this one. I may have my lever action to try out. Someone has to preserve the traditions of the Old West! :tumbleweed::chuck::oldwise:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Just got an email a few minutes ago. Looks like I can't go.

Maybe I can go afterwards, but we'll see how I feel. Also, I guess if I took my SKS with me and parked on the property of Fort Ben, that would not be good. So yeah, we'll see, but I'm probably out.

9sUt

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Guys-

Looks like I'm out this year. Trees for our new property are coming Saturday, and need to be planted once delivered. Looks like rather than chopping down trees with 7.62x39 rounds at the shoot, I'll be digging a lot of holes in the ground with a spade. :noway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So far, so good for me. I'll be in the Jeep this year, which limits what I can bring to smaller stuff. What do we need? Food, tarps, targets, garbage bags, tools... Suggestions?

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    So far, so good for me. I'll be in the Jeep this year, which limits what I can bring to smaller stuff. What do we need? Food, tarps, targets, garbage bags, tools... Suggestions?

Food would be good. I am going to try to bring some hotdogs and such for lunch. If you have one of those EZ-up canopies it may be handy in the case of rain. Looks like we've got about 30% chance of rain and cooooooooooold.

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    does it cost to get in?? i got nothing to do this weekend and id love to break in my new with all its babie doll accesories:-).....pm me please with more details

Last edited:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    As you can see, I have spared no expense for this event. I even had custom signs made.

That's awesome.

I'll stop by meijer and get some chips... I've heard that grippos are good, so I'll see if I can find 'em.

Too bad SE won't be there this year. His baby gate made a great target stand.

ETA: I forgot I had a new-to-me Yugo with cosmoline still on it. It's going in the oven now.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    wow! how did this get past my radar? I totally forgot about it. I can make it from at least 10-1 after that I have to get my kid but I might be able to eek out some more shootin time. I'll bring my barely shot 74 and my suppressed 10/22.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom