• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's been mentioned already, but I have to say it again.

Every state and foreign country license/permit is already valid in Indiana. How do these ignorant buffoons expect to benefit from opposing legislation that will have zero effect on them, but would only affect Hoosiers who are out of state?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    St John is in northwest indiana, pretty uptight town.RICH PEOPLE in this town, they will freak out if they saw a gun,world war three is coming today if they saw one they would think.It is next door to illinois on border.

Not all of us. I live in Saint John, a refugee from the Peoples Republk of Illinois. I always vote for the most conservative candidate, you can guess the party. I consider myself well off, but not rich. I am an Army vet and gun owner. My neighbors, as far as I can tell, are mostly conservative. I can tell you from experience that you can go to the most rural parts of the country and run into liberals.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not all of us. I live in Saint John, a refugee from the Peoples Republk of Illinois. I always vote for the most conservative candidate, you can guess the party. I consider myself well off, but not rich. I am an Army vet and gun owner. My neighbors, as far as I can tell, are mostly conservative. I can tell you from experience that you can go to the most rural parts of the country and run into liberals.

and now you will be kicked off the nwi ingo island. ;)
    st. john the .gov is a wierd, oddball, racist* entity.
    they hate EVERYONE who is not a st. john resident.
    they think they are better then the rest of the nwi communities around them.

*racist is notbthe right word
    they dont just race profile, ie the police, but they profile ANYone not a resident. mainly IL plates get harrased but if they discover you are not a reaident they go after you as well.
    so not sure what term you call that.
    blacks, browns, asians get the brunt of it but whites from northern lake county as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom