• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    So.... interesting tidbit. Keene, "Live free or die" NH is an incredibly liberal town. I'm shocked that the citizenry is standing by for this! I would expect a terrific outcry! Oh wait, they're being protected by .gov....never mind, they're safe now.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Well what happens if a shop owner decides to go up there with his binoculars and bolt action rifle and watch the snipers or even the crowd in plain clothes. This is what .gov wants. O well they were law enforcement so don't pay any attention to them, just mind your own business. But if a non LEO was on his own property doing what they are doing, SWAT team and everything else is on them in seconds. The more we get used to LEO snipers around "protecting" us, the more power .gov gains until were a Police-State.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well what happens if a shop owner decides to go up there with his binoculars and bolt action rifle and watch the snipers or even the crowd in plain clothes. This is what .gov wants. O well they were law enforcement so don't pay any attention to them, just mind your own business. But if a non LEO was on his own property doing what they are doing, SWAT team and everything else is on them in seconds. The more we get used to LEO snipers around "protecting" us, the more power .gov gains until were a Police-State.

I think you're probably overreaching here.
    No one has any idea why the guys were up there. After Boston, security for high traffic events like this one (70K ppl) have become a priority. If I was to make a guess, these guys were probably training (unless one believes they allow random people just to walk up to their positions and snap pics at will). In Boston, where there were multiple explosions and suspects, having an "eye in the sky," would have been very beneficial from where to begin an investigation, and if even prior to the attack identifying individuals that look or act out of place.

You can start polishing your tinfoil when the stassi are trolling drug stores ala Red Dawn.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    I think those guys on the roof were there for the long-range pumpkin carving contest. Sounds reasonable to me!:tinfoil::p

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Not just guns. Binoculars and might have guns nearby. Scary stuff.

Of course if you hear voices and are delusional, its totally cool to have binoculars, range finder, and assorted weapons, ask local law enforcement about their long distance shooting training, etc. Cops with binoculars? Tyranny if I've ever seen it.

Hmmm, didn't Reddington lose his guns by doing what the cops in New Hampshire are doing?

You guys should take it on the road like Abbott and Costello.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think those guys on the roof were there for the long-range pumpkin carving contest.

That would be awesome, and I would watch.

For some short range pumpkin carving with a firearm:

[video=youtube;qGH8Af9Hdb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGH8Af9Hdb0[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That would be awesome, and I would watch.

For some short range pumpkin carving with a firearm:

[video=youtube;qGH8Af9Hdb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGH8Af9Hdb0[/video]

That's actually a great idea for a gun-related holiday event.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In case of Godzilla, wheel out the pumpkin cannon:

SayUncle » Pumpkin Pounder

As to the "sniper teams" in friggin' Wookieville (Keene, NH), I suspect:

A. a federal couterterrorism grant.

B. intimidation of the Wookies (Keene is the center of the Free State Project and the po-po and the wookies bump heads out there).

C. Mostly A.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There is a whole heck of a lot of win in this thread.

Fail, too, of course...

But "knowing" some of you.... :rofl:

Top Bottom