• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I've read some of your posts about helping people with some load data...I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me out? I'm new to reloading but have a guy that has experience helping me. I loaded with the 325 hornady c.o.a.l of 2.14 and 32.5gr of lilgun, going off a sheet that Marty had worked up for that bullet. Needless to say it was way hot! Causing imprinting and primer flattening..mm this coming after damaging my rifle with defective Corbon 300 jhp....so you can imagine I'm very cautious. I reloaded with same c.o.a.l and bullet making 4 different loads 5 each to see how the pressures and groupings are. 28,28.5,29,29.5.....what're your thought? I really appreciate your help in advance. Jason

You listed all of that information and never once stated what cartridge you're actually loading, let's say for the sake of discussion it's the .458 Socom round. Start over in a new thread with an appropriate title please and we'll go from there.

Jimbothepunk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    New Zealand
    Hey mate I've loaded 27 and 28.5 of Lil'Gun at a 2.220 oal for the 325 ftx. 27 grains is a pretty hard load to beat I was shooting 9/10's @100 at the range the other day out of a suppressed rra middy , the 28.5's shoot much the same with a bit more boot, energy and fps. Im not going to go past 28.5 and I might even dial back down to 28 to save my shoulder.

Let me know if you need anything else

Cheers
    Lucas

Top Bottom