• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I see a lot of officers working the evening shift on the 4th. Is it the "bubba time" that it sounds to be on the scanner radio?

"Here, hold mah beer whal ah..." ;)

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I am chilling on a lake all day and watching fireworks on it! Going to be great!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I am chilling on a lake all day and watching fireworks on it! Going to be great!

We're heading down to Lake Monroe this morning and camping all weekend. I recently found out that the Fourwinds Resort isn't having their fireworks display this year. :( Don't know if I will stop and buy some or just take a night cruise around the lake and see who's shooting some off.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Going to a reunion of skydivers, and possibly making my pre-second jump since I stopped about 6 years ago. I have over 500 under my belt, but took a hiatus to spend more time with the family while the kids are small. When they are older and more independent (and I have more disposable income) I'll get back into it again.

If I disappear and dont post again after Sunday, You'll know it didnt go well. :laugh:

For Sale: Main parachute and back up rig, used once never opened?

I'm getting up at 2 a.m. and starting the smoker for a couple of 7 lb butts. Mmmmm, can't wait for 6 p.m.:drool:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    On call, so I'm at the mercy of the customers. We're gonna try to go to Franklin's fireworks tonight. It's normally pretty good. Tomorrow night we'll try to hit Edinburgh's fireworks after doing some work at church.

Top Bottom