• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grizz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2017
    Indiana
    With the possibility of passing a Constitutional Carry law in the near(hopefully) future, would it be better to do the 4 yr to save a few bucks or do the lifetime to be safe in the event that we do not pass this bill?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    1 - I personally would not count on that bill being passed.
    2 - It would be still be used for reciprocity with other states

So, I would get the lifetime.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    I've heard that the lifetime is going away so I would get it while you can.

Like KLB said, the pink card will still be needed for reciprocity. It's worth the extra money to only go through the hassle once.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I don't understand why this is a hard choice? You pay the most for lifetime, yes, but that's a 1 time feel, no renewals and you don't have to even think about it, hence Lifetime. If they did that for driver's licensees, I bet everyone would pay extra for that, so why even consider a renewable permit?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    With the possibility of passing a Constitutional Carry law in the near(hopefully) future, would it be better to do the 4 yr to save a few bucks or do the lifetime to be safe in the event that we do not pass this bill?

Get the Lifetime.
    Even if they pass a constitutional carry bill, having the Lifetime with you will help reduce issues with reciprocity when you travel to other states.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Did anyone say Lifetime??

You know, the network television channel that brought you fine movies like, "Co-Ed Call Girl", "12 Men of Christmas", "Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?", "Abducted: A Father's Love", "Danielle Steel's Palomino", and "A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story" starring none other than Meradith Baxter-Berney.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    You know, the network television channel that brought you fine movies like, "Co-Ed Call Girl", "12 Men of Christmas", "Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?", "Abducted: A Father's Love", "Danielle Steel's Palomino", and "A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story" starring none other than Meradith Baxter-Berney.

I was going to make a similar reference, but it appears someone really does know the "benefits" of Lifetime.

Unless you truly can't make up the difference monetarily, there's no reason not to go with the lifetime LTCH.

Top Bottom