• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevo9009

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I was just on GT Distributors website they are showing 9mm for $20 box 50. I’ve ordered from them in the past.

I’m thinking I tried ordering through GT one time and they wanted proof that you were LE or something to buy this ammo. I could be thinking of another site but I’ll give GT a try again next time

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I’m thinking I tried ordering through GT one time and they wanted proof that you were LE or something to buy this ammo. I could be thinking of another site but I’ll give GT a try again next time

I just checked. Still requires LE credentials. I think that was a Federal requirement/suggestions for the 50 Rd boxes. That's why I was curious how Target Sports can sell them to the general public.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just checked. Still requires LE credentials. I think that was a Federal requirement/suggestions for the 50 Rd boxes. That's why I was curious how Target Sports can sell them to the general public.
    Same here about bonefroggunclub.com. They were underselling everyone, then suddenly they got the LE restrictions slapped on some of their Fed HST. Odd that it applies to some but not all.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    SGAmmo, Ammo Depot, Ammo to Go all sell 50 count boxes of HST to anyone

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Thanks for the info. I missed the TS sale but they had 250 round lots for $89.95 and 1,000 rounds in an ammo can for $349.95. Tax and shipping brought it to $19.49/50.

And for a bonus, ordered this before noon Monday and it is slated for delivery Tuesday.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm signed up for the target sports emails and it seems like I get one for HST's on sale every month if not more often than that. I missed this one, but I'm not short on HST ammo due to some of their other many sales.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mine claims it will be delivered today. Hope they bring it up to the porch this time.
    My UPS guy is good. The FedEx guy is an idiot... let's put a heavy box of ammo right up against the storm door so that you can't open the door to get your package and have to go out the back door....

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    My UPS guy is good. The FedEx guy is an idiot... let's put a heavy box of ammo right up against the storm door so that you can't open the door to get your package and have to go out the back door....

I bought a case of ammo one time where the driver literally dropped it out the back of his truck, in the rain, in front of my detached garage. My house isn't that far away and the case was well under the weight limit. Can't remember which delivery company it was now, but I was pissed.

I just thought of something else. The last year or so my neighbor about half a mile away started getting my packages. Hope that driver is no longer around.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Since we're off topic, have you guys ever had people deliver packages like that inside your garage if you leave the door open during the summer? If our garage door is left open in the summer wtih kids coming and going getting bikes out there's days when I come home and see a package inside the garage up against the door to the garage. The way out house is laid out it's closer than the front door, but that just seems weird to me.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I don't leave my garage open unless I am home. Too many snoopers. Plus it lets people know I am not here.

Would not want the delivery guy going into any part of my house, unless maybe I had an enclosed porch. I don't know him so he doesn't get in. Heck I don't invite most of the people I do know into my house.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Since we're off topic, have you guys ever had people deliver packages like that inside your garage if you leave the door open during the summer? If our garage door is left open in the summer wtih kids coming and going getting bikes out there's days when I come home and see a package inside the garage up against the door to the garage. The way out house is laid out it's closer than the front door, but that just seems weird to me.

Yes, if the garage door up, they will leave pkgs inside. Just chocked it up as customer courtesy.

Top Bottom