50 post minimum or buy into classifieds?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What is your opinion on the privilege of classifieds access?

• Total voters

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Of course it's making money, but so what? Nobody is being forced to pay to use the site, and the site does cost money to run. Should Fenway not try to make what profit he may from his idea? Over my five years as a part of INGO, I have heard people complain about Fenway making money so often that it's actually become a joke. The "INGO Bugatti" is even in his sigline.

If you don't want to donate to the site, then don't. If you don't want to post, then don't. But if you're just here to use the Classifieds and not contribute in any other way, then I politely suggest that you find somewhere else to go. There are lots of Classifieds sites out there.

Mackey, I know you are not complaining, so these comments are not directed at you even though you were the one I quoted. They are directed at the people who espouse capitalism and free market until INGO comes into the picture and then suddenly everything should be a charity and we should all be living in a Communist Utopia where everybody only has just enough to meet their needs and not a dollar more.

Oh, I'm glad I stopped to read that last paragraph. I was about to go off. I didn't even take time to see who posted this. Whew.
    Yeah, I'm all about this forum succeeding. And any money made is well deserved.

You made very good points here.
    Now, I'll get my dander down and take a chill pill.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I think it should be higher too.
    I saw a guy a couple days ago that got his 50 posts in one day and was in the classifieds the same day! And at least half of those would be considered one liners.

Top Bottom