• ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed. The Dodge Demon can get two wheels off the ground, think what it will be able to do in another 20 years. We are close.

PFFFT...seems to me Dodge has some catching up to do. Back in the late 60's we regularly got all four wheels off the ground with our VW's. :lmfao:Loved us some hills, etc.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Congratulations new site supporter! I hope you can work the deal out on the gun you are looking at, and participate in the forum more. Sorry for your loss, and welcome to INGO, again.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I'm still working on 50 quality posts...

We have a very low standard for "quality" around here. So long as it's more than one sentence and it's on topic, they let it slide.

Otherwise I'd still be working on 5 quality posts.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It is really amazing that this site has survived without you for all these years.
    I stopped posting here for about three months and somehow Ingo survived. I don't know how but it did. Ingo is very resilient. :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I can not get him cornered to ban him. He and Mbills are in cahoots.

I knew it!

I stayed up all night mapping it out:

tenor.gif

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Well said, Sir, and well done on supporting the site. Sorry for your loss. Can't even imagine that pain, though I've seen it in my extended family.

I respectfully wanted to point out that the longtime member should have the choice whether he wants to answer a “newbie” or not. The long time member has 1300+ posts and he is missing an opportunity to make a transaction he asked for. If he is valued within the forum shouldn’t he be able to make a decision on who he deals with? I was not demanding nor disrespectful just pointing out the owners are not just holding back the “newbie”. I also stated that Newbies need more participation before being allowed to sell.
    As far as “newbie” goes I have actually been around since 2013 but have not participated much because I lost a child and frankly gave up all my hobbies for a long time. So shame on me for not posting. And, I will take your suggestion and support the site because there is much to be learned here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom