• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    But shouldn't most long standing members have posted at least 50 times? :dunno:

Some people have more to say than others. Then some people have learned that others don't like what they have to say. Instead of starting arguments they just keep there opinions to themselves.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well... the post requirement also helps to protect other members, gives a bit of info into who you are dealing with.

You post your gun for sale here and somebody makes an account with 1 post and wants to "buy" it and they want to meet tonight behind the waffle house off of 465 at 10 p.m.
    MIGHT be seen as bit sketchy...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Some people have more to say than others. Then some people have learned that others don't like what they have to say. Instead of starting arguments they just keep there opinions to themselves.

I visited often, but spoke little in my 1st year or so. Nothing wrong with that. Did you say something here that others didn't like? I could do the research, but no matter; I'll support your right to say it, even if I don't agree with it, and I encourage you to participate.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am here to protest the No Ban on Rhino.

Rhino hurts everyone, longstandting and shortstanding member, yet he is allowed to roam at liberty.

I can not get him cornered to ban him. He and Mbills are in cahoots.

Eh, just put him in a room with a sharp object. Problem will be solved all by itself in short order...

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    INGO is a community, more than a website. Most everybody who has stuck around for a few years has met a few other members in person or at least communicated outside the forum. Sure, 50 is arbitrary, maybe it should be more. basically, it means that if you have fewer than 50 posts, you may be a member of the site, but you haven't made yourself a member of the community. If you want to use the classifieds, become a member of the community, not just the site.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I donated twice the amount necessary to be a supporter, and visited classifieds maybe twice; never found anything shiny that I needed. My question is; why aren't many of the regular posters on INGO site supporters? Maybe their ought to be a rule that if you want to participate, you have to be a supporter. Is there anybody here who can't afford the $20 ? I'm not a rich guy, but if you're that hard up, let me know, I might be able to help pay your fair share.

This is factually incorrect.
    I was only required 10 quality posts to access the classifieds.
    Still trying to figure out if I have them or not.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I donated twice the amount necessary to be a supporter, and visited classifieds maybe twice; never found anything shiny that I needed. My question is; why aren't many of the regular posters on INGO site supporters? Maybe their ought to be a rule that if you want to participate, you have to be a supporter. Is there anybody here who can't afford the $20 ? I'm not a rich guy, but if you're that hard up, let me know, I might be able to help pay your fair share.

This had nothing to do with the site supporter program.
    When I joined, back in the stone ages, the rule was 10 quality posts.
    I had the requisite posts before I even realized there WAS a classifieds section!

Actually, I think you have a good idea there.
    Doubt if it will go anywhere, but still...

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    I visited often, but spoke little in my 1st year or so. Nothing wrong with that. Did you say something here that others didn't like? I could do the research, but no matter; I'll support your right to say it, even if I don't agree with it, and I encourage you to participate.

I am more of a read and learn type a person. Not big on posting the same thing others have posted to bump up the post count. I see a lot of this on other sites.

As far as PC goes I don't believe in putting lipstick on a pig so others aren't offend it is what it is like it or not.

All said and done this is the most interesting and civil sites I have found.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    This had nothing to do with the site supporter program.
    When I joined, back in the stone ages, the rule was 10 quality posts.
    I had the requisite posts before I even realized there WAS a classifieds section!

Actually, I think you have a good idea there.
    Doubt if it will go anywhere, but still...

Yeah, I can't remember if there even was a classified section yet when we joined. something makes me think it opened a little later.

Edit to add: nope, I looked, it was open before. I just didn't know about it yet either!!

Not that it really matters, I don't think I've bought or sold anything through there anyway.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No offense to the OP, but a lot of us contributing members that use the classifieds regularly would actually like to see the entry requirement much stricter. :twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This is not a knock on anyone that is a member. But I have found many who feel that if it is not a requirement then they will not pony up. I have had FTF discussions with a few at the 1500. Yes I know who you are. :shady:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am more of a read and learn type a person. Not big on posting the same thing others have posted to bump up the post count. I see a lot of this on other sites.

As far as PC goes I don't believe in putting lipstick on a pig so others aren't offend it is what it is like it or not.

All said and done this is the most interesting and civil sites I have found.

Thank you. We do try.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    No offense to the OP, but a lot of us contributing members that use the classifieds regularly would actually like to see the entry requirement much stricter. :twocents:

I agree with bwframe!
    It's not fair for all of us that got in here legally. We need to build a wall and crack down on all the asylum seekers. :rockwoot:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Well, the thing is, if the owner wanted it changed he would. So, from the owner's perceptive it must be working.

Top Bottom