• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm glad to see that some people know more about what I'm doing than I do. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS TRY ING TO MAKE A RUN FOR 50! All that I am doing is looking around in this site and making a few comments. I understand the 50 rule. But it's nice to know everyone is in my business
    If you weren't running to 50 why does it matter that your post count got cut?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm glad to see that some people know more about what I'm doing than I do. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS TRY ING TO MAKE A RUN FOR 50! All that I am doing is looking around in this site and making a few comments. I understand the 50 rule. But it's nice to know everyone is in my business

Not heading for the classifieds doesn't exempt you from the quality post rule.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Man.....50. That was a fair year for me.

Yeah...That was one sweet chariot you had then....Weren't you still "dating" Boudicca when you had that??? Tall leggy redhead?? Helped you fight off the Romans??? She was a looker.....

Celt1.jpg

boudica12.jpg

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Got my 50 in and after several years i am closing in on 300. I am a much better lurker and i type reaaaal slow.

Top Bottom