• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    4 kids tried to break into Indy Arms 3:30 Saturday morning. 500 guns was hit at 4:00. They think it's the same crew.

They tried to break in Indy Arms again 4:00 this morning, and the police caught 3 of them after a police chase. Ages 13 to 15.
    Parents and siblings (well...step parents and step siblings) involved in "the life" recruiting them into these crimes because they know juveniles aren't punished. They also know it's a fairly safe crime, as it's extremely illegal to camp out in gun stores overnight for the purpose of shooting intruders.

High reward, no risk.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I’m sure the little angels attend church, work at the food pantry, go to bible study, blah, blah, blah. What they need is a good beating and a nice long period of incarceration. Then the parents of these yoots need to be held accountable as in paying restitution to the businesses that were robbed by the little miscreants that they have failed to raise with a proper respect for law and order. :bat:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Bars tend to deter criminals. I feel horrible for them, but I hope they can beef up their security.
    500 Guns has bars and laminated glass on every window and door. I don’t know how much I should say but it took them a while to get in but they were only inside 2-3 minutes. Luckily most of the guns were at the 1500 or in the safe.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    500 Guns has bars and laminated glass on every window and door. I don’t know how much I should say but it took them a while to get in but they were only inside 2-3 minutes. Luckily most of the guns were at the 1500 or in the safe.
    Sounds like its time to upgrade to shock sensors and glassbreak sensors. Waiting until they get in to trip the motion sensor puts cops behind the 8 ball.

The alarm should be phoning home as soon as they start beating and grinding on the building.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Sounds like its time to upgrade to shock sensors and glassbreak sensors. Waiting until they get in to trip the motion sensor puts cops behind the 8 ball.

The alarm should be phoning home as soon as they start beating and grinding on the building.
    They had switched alarm companies and I understand it was either a new employee or an idiot that called the owners and asked what they wanted her to do. The police response time was actually pretty good once they were notified. It’s all on video.

Top Bottom