• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I took advantage of the $500 lifetime membership some time ago. It was after the last deal had ended but I called up and they still honored it.

I just paid it off yesterday. I got no swag, but I was happy to get the discount. I hear some complaining, but to me, it's a good place to help insure my rights continue.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's pretty sad this thread has been open for more than a week and not even 6 out of 30,000+ members have been willing to step up and get their lifetime NRA membership at a great price.

I know a lot of INGOers are already life members (myself included) or are too :fogey: to justify the cost of a lifetime. But if you're under the age of 50, you really have no excuses. Get in on this deal while you can.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's pretty sad this thread has been open for more than a week and not even 6 out of 30,000+ members have been willing to step up and get their lifetime NRA membership at a great price.

I know a lot of INGOers are already life members (myself included) or are too :fogey: to justify the cost of a lifetime. But if you're under the age of 50, you really have no excuses. Get in on this deal while you can.

I have had 3 or 4 members pm me with further questions. At least 2 have pm'd me again to tell me that they have taken advantage of the offer.
    The member service phone number (800-672-3888) has now been listed 3 or 4 times in the thread, so maybe people are using that.

I hope so. I'm glad the handful that has signed up took advantage of the opportunity, but I was hoping for many more.
    I'll still keep bumping this thread, on occasion, until the promotion ends.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Info bump. If/when you call they will try to sell you on the $600 lifetime membership. Tell them the membership ph# was given on Indiana Gunowners saying there's a $500 option (monthly $25/mo payments also available). If they balk, tell them you can get the other lifetime members info as confirmation if they like.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My offer to sponsor still stands.
    I have it in writing advertising a Lifetime NRA membership for $500, but only for a limited time.

I was told the promotion will last through the end of the year, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Like the Beetles song says,
    "If you want it, here it is, come and get it, but you bettr hurry 'cause it's goin' fast...".

DoubleEagle32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Greenwood
    Goodmorning, I let my NRA membership lapse but would like to get the lifetime deal. So do I just call the number and ? Sorry it's early haven't had my coffee yet.

Top Bottom