• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I just don't want to mess with ordering it you know, its a small amount I need and would just rather pick it up locally if someone knows where to get it. Thanks for the response though.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Hell I'd give you some if you want to stop by - but I'm about 35 minutes North in Portland.

I keep 500ft in my kit and I have an extra 500ft of camo 550 in my drawer just for cutting pieces off and using.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Just order it from an ebay person... get extra... it isn't going to go bad and once you use it you will find more uses for it as well. If you are that worried about ordering it I guess I could try and sell you some the next time I go to King Buffet.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Just order it from an ebay person... get extra... it isn't going to go bad and once you use it you will find more uses for it as well. If you are that worried about ordering it I guess I could try and sell you some the next time I go to King Buffet.

Its not that I am worried about ordering it, its the simple fact that if I can get it locally I would rather drive the ten minutes instead of waiting 3-5 days for shipping.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    There's a gun store on hwy 9 on the north side of Anderson, across from the fairgrounds that carries it. I believe it's Madison County Guns........

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    There's a gun store on hwy 9 on the north side of Anderson, across from the fairgrounds that carries it. I believe it's Madison County Guns........

Actually its in Alexandria but you are right on the rest, across from the 4H fairgrounds.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Actually its in Alexandria but you are right on the rest, across from the 4H fairgrounds.

Thanks for the correction....but 3 out of 4 ain't bad... :) ... by the way, just a few weeks ago, i went in there with another shooter and we bought 600 ft of 550 cord for $32, and split it.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    We carry it as well, but we are about an hour North. Maybe a good reason to come for a visit?

Hey Britton... do you guys stock bumper pads for 1911 mags? I'm looking for the 3/8" thick ones, NOT the larger ones... price?

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Well me and a buddy are going to make a trip to see you guys at 21st century firearms, neither one of us have been there and we would like to see the shop. See you guys later.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Just got back from 21st century and it was pretty impressive to say the least. Great service and very friendly to deal with. Must say if I lived closer I would be there alot more.

Top Bottom