• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This helps to explain the CA rules against buying a lot of ammo. If you buy ammo and practice, you will be at an unfair advantage should you ever meet a SF cop in a sporty way.

Zinga

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    If you watch closely you can see the laser sight dot from the long gun of the falling officer travel across the officer standing by the vehicle and also on the door of the police vehicle.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Seems like these CA. police need to spend more time at the range and less time in transgender sensitivity training

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Well at LEAST they shot instead of doing the latest LEO trick "HIDE BEHIND A CAR AND WAIT TILL IT'S ALL OVER."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I remember an article by Col Cooper many years ago where he was making observations on a similar shooting. The police department had just switched over from revolvers to one of the wonder nines. They were holding a press conference talking about how their officer had fired off all of those rounds that wouldn't have been available with a revolver. He said they seemed oblivious to the fact that she hadn't actually hit the suspect.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I wonder what their ratio of firearms and fighting training vs dealing with overdoses and various social worker training is.

I got my answer:

basically 95% social worker to 5% cop training. And sadly, that's not an exaggeration. Multi day classes on CIT, Creating an Inclusive Environment, Implicit Bias, Procedural Justice, Community Engagement, etc. No firearms training at all, period. And DT for four hours every two years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got my answer:

basically 95% social worker to 5% cop training. And sadly, that's not an exaggeration. Multi day classes on CIT, Creating an Inclusive Environment, Implicit Bias, Procedural Justice, Community Engagement, etc. No firearms training at all, period. And DT for four hours every two years.

Wow.......WTF have we become.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's not a 'we' but a 'they' in this case. This is what CA politicians consider their priorities. I'm really happy that Indiana does not have it's head up it's backside like they do out west.

Ever since the beach boys let the world know how cool it was a cali they have had an effect on the rest of the country. It takes a while but all the fads/mindset tend to spread out and make its way over here.It was really cool when it was just HotRods/music and the Cali beech blond. Past that they suck. And the suckage has been spreading.

Top Bottom