[/video]

Her top is on backwards.....

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I My tenants complain about cat crap in their gardens, their childs sand box and there are always paw prints and sometimes scratches on their cars from cats.

If you go out at night and look around, I'm sure you'd be surprised at how many "stray" cats are out there. When I'm patrolling at night, I see cats everywhere. You really can't go a block without seeing at least two or three. They seem to like to sit on top of cars for some reason, possibly to avoid being eaten by coyotes or fox.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nor am I. Disgusting creatures.

Evil, annoying, stupid, difficult, destructive, bloodthirsty, worthless... all appropriate descriptors for cats, but disgusting? That's a new one.

But, too be fair, I'd label dogs as disgusting. To each his own, I guess.

I posted this elsewhere, but what about this cat?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good gracious, those ones in the video look and act like a bunch of neighborhood I/O cats that know where they can get a snack. Mine are nothing like that. There will be a couple out front, anytime I'm doing something out there I'm supervised, but even at feeding time I'll have three or four hanging out waiting for me quietly. Afterward, they'll wander off or hang out on the deck with me, but none of that commotion. They'll groom or whatever, last night I had one laying there like roadkill he was so relaxed.

View attachment 78878

Yeah, mine pretty much goes out and comes in just like the dogs. Doesn't leave our yard, doesn't bother the birds, but does get the occasional chipmunk and voles and mice. She's happy just hanging on the deck with me and the dogs.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    A few summers ago, a neighbor posted "missing cat" posters all over the place. Was that you?

Unlikely. I just don't like that some folks feel the world is their litter box and everyone should be okay with that (you could substitute ashtray, garbage can, parking lot, grass dump or any number of disrespectful things).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some years ago we had a crazy old lady near us that put out food for anything that was hungry. The area became over ran with Ferrells. It was a mess. You put a steady food source in place and "Everything" will move in and start dropping liters. It took years to cull this mess down. Now we see some pet cats out roaming but they do not stay in our yard long. They are not welcome here. If I want a pet I will go and get one. Cats are a pain in the butt.
    We are not animal haters by any measure. Our G-kids have some serious allergy's and cats are among them. They crap in the flower beds and ruined the sand box. One Ferrell dropped a liter under the deck. Screw this crap.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I just returned from taking one of my ferals in to the clinic to be turned into a neut. No more kittens from her.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Some years ago we had a crazy old lady near us that put out food for anything that was hungry. The area became over ran with Ferrells. It was a mess. You put a steady food source in place and "Everything" will move in and start dropping liters. It took years to cull this mess down. Now we see some pet cats out roaming but they do not stay in our yard long. They are not welcome here. If I want a pet I will go and get one. Cats are a pain in the butt.
    We are not animal haters by any measure. Our G-kids have some serious allergy's and cats are among them. They crap in the flower beds and ruined the sand box. One Ferrell dropped a liter under the deck. Screw this crap.

:laugh:

will-ferrell-6up-1511364881.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now that is a proper pet. :yesway:

She really is an awesome cat. I never used to be a cat person, but this is our second one. I think having them grow up around dogs helps. :): One nice thing is, if I want to go to the lake for a couple of days without pets, she can stay home on her own with no worries. I just make sure she has enough food and water to last, and of course she uses her litter box. Left the dogs for 10 hours today (inside) and had a soaked potty pad to clean up, so there's that...

ETA: Actually we had a third, but only for a few months. When DoggyMama's aunt passed away, we "inherited" her old male cat (Shadow) that hated everybody. Didn't want to be around people at all. After about a month with us and the dogs and other cat...

ABh1hiU.jpg

When he passed away (just of old age), it hit me hard. I miss that cat to this day. We've always had female animals and I've been the only male in the house. It was the first time I'd gotten to say "Good boy!" in a long time. I nicknamed him "Squeaker" because he didn't really meow... just made a little squeaking noise.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom