• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Hey gunman41mag, I got a stupid question for you.....

You've dumped all 8 rounds of 12 gauge birdshot into the bad guy and pummeled him to death with your now broken Benelli 12 gauge.

What are you going to do to when the 2nd or 3rd guy behind him takes that broken Benelli and beats you to death with it because you was foolish enough to use birdshot?

Just asking a stupid question.:dunno:

I now wait for some kind of awesome reply.
    I was joking about needing all 8 shots to down a bad guy,:laugh: If you shoot a guy in the face, throat, or lower body with bird shoot he would stop his evil ways, hell i've seen guys run from a bee cause they don't want to be stung:D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Ok, I go first, and You only have 10 seconds to return fire. No armor either.

Ok...

Let me tell you a little story....

There was a young Corporal in Bosnia that was clearing buildings with his Squad. Sometimes pretty easy work, sometimes kinda rough. This was back in the days when the RBA was just starting to be tested. Well, one day the young charming and ruggedly handsome Corporal choose to be the #1 position in the stack. The door was kicked, the daring, hard charging Corporal went right and began his domination of his area and dealing with threats in a very Soldierly fashion, the #2 many cut left and was shot in his left thigh by a double barrel 12 gauge with #6 birdshot from 5 feet'ish. The #2 man while unable to finish clearing his assigned pattern, but was able to neutralize his assailant with a very definable outcome. The #2 man received a 2 week trip to Germany, so they could evaluate whether it was worth digging the shot out of his skin or not. He was sent back to his Squad, with most of the shot still in his leg. He did tell the daring and cavalier Corporal that he would no longer be the #2 man in the Squad stack though...

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Ok...

Let me tell you a little story....

There was a young Corporal in Bosnia that was clearing buildings with his Squad. Sometimes pretty easy work, sometimes kinda rough. This was back in the days when the RBA was just starting to be tested. Well, one day the young charming and ruggedly handsome Corporal choose to be the #1 position in the stack. The door was kicked, the daring, hard charging Corporal went right and began his domination of his area and dealing with threats in a very Soldierly fashion, the #2 many cut left and was shot in his left thigh by a double barrel 12 gauge with #6 birdshot from 5 feet'ish. The #2 man while unable to finish clearing his assigned pattern, but was able to neutralize his assailant with a very definable outcome. The #2 man received a 2 week trip to Germany, so they could evaluate whether it was worth digging the shot out of his skin or not. He was sent back to his Squad, with most of the shot still in his leg. He did tell the daring and cavalier Corporal that he would no longer be the #2 man in the Squad stack though...
    You said I could shoot you in the chest.. Not the quad.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You said I could shoot you in the chest.. Not the quad.

Yup...

This time of year I'm pretty much always in my Carhartts.... ;)

If #6 can't take a man out of the fight when all he was wearing was BDUs with polypros under them. I'm sure I'll be just fine at 15 feet.... :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yup...

This time of year I'm pretty much always in my Carhartts.... ;)

If #6 can't take a man out of the fight when all he was wearing was BDUs with polypros under them. I'm sure I'll be just fine at 15 feet.... :D
    See.. .There you go adding stipulations again... maybe Yeager was right... :D :lmfao:

Top Bottom