• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Does it have a picture of a gun or just wording?

Its in West Virginia, so we can safety assume its a picture. If it was wording, no one would have known they were supposed to be offended.

Depending on who's stats you go by, either 1 in 6 or 1 in 5 adult West Virginians can't read that newspaper article. Glad they've got a law about obstructing the educational process, they seem to have a top notch program that shouldn't be disturbed.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    On a side note, I just watched the original video and made myself immediately feel old by complaining about the hair cuts of "kids these days". Yes. I did that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just crazy. The school needs to focus on what is important.

This is extremely important for the school. This kid is in 8th grade and by that point this kid should have been brainwashed into not questioning what the school says, how dare he attempt to form his own idea and support the NRA which is an evil organization. BB will not be happy with this at all.

This shows that he fell through the cracks or there is something wrong with the teachings going on in that school. So not only does he need further re-education, it might be too late, the school also needs to see if those teachers in grades K-8 may need additional help in their teaching.

This incident is ungood, comrades. Doubleungood.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    It was in my school. However, if you watch the video, the reporter cites a copy of the school's dress code and it only mentions profanity.

This kid will be able to buy a bunch of NRA shirts after his lawyer(s) get done with the school system. Ouch.

And the local cops. They should have told the school to get their head out of their butt. they are the ones that disrupted the "education process" by taking the issue as far as they did even after they knew they were wrong, but refused to admit it. The cops should never have let the school take it as far as they did. Because now they look like they are covering for the school.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    please comrade the law enforcment officer was just following bb's order. do not blame them. they are there to do as told, get paid, and go safely home.

like i said the school process needs to be rwviewed. bb will not tolerate this lack of education slip.
    perhaps a trip to the ministry of ..... is in need.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    please comrade the law enforcment officer was just following bb's order. do not blame them. they are there to do as told, get paid, and go safely home.

like i said the school process needs to be rwviewed. bb will not tolerate this lack of education slip.
    perhaps a trip to the ministry of ..... is in need.

We've ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia.

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Arrested??? An eight-grader??? Unbelievable. I hope the family of the student files a lawsuit. The more people fight back against this BS, the sooner it will stop. There has to be some financial consequences for police departments and school systems that violate the constitutional rights.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I wonder what the school's response would have been if the T-shirt the kid was wearing had the picture of O'Bama shooting(?) a shotgun on the front?

Curious...:D

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    On a side note, I just watched the original video and made myself immediately feel old by complaining about the hair cuts of "kids these days". Yes. I did that.

I'm 33 and thought the same thing. My second thought was why the hell anyone would think it was a good idea to wear a sleeveless t-shirt to school, especially when rocking those 12" pythons.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    If one more person posts in this thread about "constitutional rights......."

Educate yourselves.
    What about the kids constitutional rights????????????:D:D:D:D Sorry you tempted me and that is just the ***hole in me coming out.:ar15:

Top Bottom