• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    If I were to buy, it would be the first time. Once I see their products in people's hands and/or in stores. Price trumps some dude's **** poor attitude.

Gottcha, sorry for some reason I had the impression you had bought but I guess it was just ACC.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    No word as of yet. I am pretty much resigned to it never showing up. If so, I am only out the $99 as I can get my $200 stamp $ back from the ATF

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    No news. But I was not expecting any news yet. I just got another .22 suppressor that I purchased on 3/31/16. Check was cashed on 5/12/16. It was approved on 1/15/17.

I might give my LGS who I ran the rebel silencer through a call to see if it has even showed up.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I was told they were shipping the .22's already. They were prepping the 5.56 and .30 cal to ship out and that was months ago. At this point, I'm glad I didn't send any money, not even the $100.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Just got word from my FFL that the can is in his possession! That's a relief. It was one of the last cans I bought just prior to 41F, so I don't think I will get it in my hands for at least 3 more months.

Cbrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2017
    brownsburg
    For those of you who have purchased from Rebel, what was your experience like? I put a 50% deposit down on an Alliance last month, and have been trying to get in contact with them for the last week so I could pay the balance off (they had a prepay deal to reserve a suppressor when the HPA passed). I've emailed them, sent chat messages through their site, sent a FB message, and called once. All I hear back are crickets.

Thanks in advanced for anyone who'd be willing to share their experience.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    They are TERRIBLE at communicating. I called, emailed, multiple times and it took me BLOWING THEM UP on Facebook messenger before they responded. Once I’m done with this “transaction” with them, I will NEVER buy from them again.

Cbrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2017
    brownsburg
    Thanks for the reply. If I don't hear from them soon I am considering calling my credit card company and submitting a fraudulent claim.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Rebel had a sale on their V2 .22 suppressor for $75. I popped for it. I'm going to contact a dealer and see if they have stock so I can go look at one. I guess there is a way to fast track getting mine quicker through a Rebel dealer. I'll let everyone know my experience.

This is my first. If the build is of quality, later this year I may get their .30 cal hunter.

-JD-

Cbrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2017
    brownsburg
    After blowing up Rebels phone line (about 20 calls in one day) I finally got a return call saying my Alliance 556 was in the mail. It was sent to Indy trading Post in Indianapolis, who are a solid group of guys. Now currently waiting on my paperwork from ATF. Will post update when learn something new.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Just a little more of an update.

Tonight I went to a shop and he showed me a new arrival for another of his customers. It was a Hunter 30 cal. I want to support these guys, I wish I could say nice things but wow...... The suppressor shipped with the adapters INSIDE the can. I looked at the cerakote and it was scratched. The threads on the aluminum adapters looked like hell. There were metal shavings all over. Inside the can, the adapters, everywhere. Also, they changed the design. There is a major difference between the .30 the shop has in stock and the one for the customer that just arrived. The newer product looks so much better, but again, the QC just isn't there.

As I said before, I bought the .22. $75 and I don't have to pay for the stamp if I don't want to. It can just sit at the shop. I want to buy one of the Creedmore cans. $175 but wow, why? They need to work on other things in their business. Customer service, QC, etc... etc..... Build a reasonably good product @ a great price, support it and people will come.

1/2 price deal to fund making more product, I'm not willing to help them that much.

-JD-

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    If anyone is curious, I would steer clear of this company. I purchased an SOS-Hunter (first payment on 1/12/17 and second payment on 7/1/17) as part of one of their promotion deals. I still have yet to receive anything. I've been in contact with numerous times, and keep getting the answers about how it's the ATF's fault on paperwork, or it's still at the place they use for cerakote, etc.
    This company has **** poor management and **** poor business ethics. They refuse to issue a refund and continue to sit on product (if they actually have any). Unfortunately as a veteran owned company, they use that as a selling point and they give us other vets a bad name.
    Also, after much research their product seems to be of low quality. Showing up to the FFL's with very thin and already scratched up cerakoting, etc. I've seen instances where an individual received his and it was dented up quite a bit.

Top Bottom