• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC1711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 9, 2018
    Auburn
    Look at Optics Planet. You will wait a bit on some of the back order selections but they are reasonable in the prices.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Thanks for this tip. Optic Planet was still shipping and price (for the current craziness) wasn't to horrible.

Be careful with Optics Planet and ammunition. My brother ordered some Winchester 223 which showed in stock and ready to ship. They charged his card and a few days later he got an email stating that his order was now delayed 45-90 days I believe.

He kept the order active just so he'll get some ammo eventually but he wasn't thrilled with their service.

Crash7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2020
    IN
    Be careful with Optics Planet and ammunition. My brother ordered some Winchester 223 which showed in stock and ready to ship. They charged his card and a few days later he got an email stating that his order was now delayed 45-90 days I believe.

He kept the order active just so he'll get some ammo eventually but he wasn't thrilled with their service.

Interesting. I just ordered some from there today (first time from that site). Knew full well it was backordered before I pushed button. Sure said card doesn’t get charged until in stock and ready to ship.

5 seconds after ordering, I get an email from my card showing a charge. It would seem they sit upon a throne of lies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Friend at work told me about this one in Missouri

Rogers Sporting Goods rogerssportinggoods.com

Last time I looked it was about 56 cents a round for standard federal 115gr hardball.

I am in pretty good shape for ammo, but I ordered 4 boxes over the weekend and it's supposed to be here tomorrow

Might give 'em a try

[h=3]rogerssportinggoods.com[/h]

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Now if Biden writes an executive order saying only 50rds a month can be bought there will be plenty sitting on shelves everywhere. Hopefully a Republican controlled senate will stop it. Or at least the SCOTUS.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Lucked out last week on a trip back up again to Michigan, we had the go just over the border, so we always pit stop off I-69 from Fishers, at the Ft Wayne Rural King off exit 302.

So my wife, son and daughter, weÂ’re with me around 9:30 am, I first plowed a lady in and watched as she moved straight to the Sporting Goods section on the left, and straight to a small stack of ammo boxes on the top shelf.
    She picked up two of the boxes and I noticed they were 50 rd boxes of Fiocchi 115 gr 9mm for $10.49 ea.
    I counted eight remaining boxes, with two boxes per adult shopper I handed my family members two boxes each.
    After visiting the back restroom and getting sodas and you canÂ’t pass it up snacks, we were on our way.

Tomorrow I head back up to Michigan I usually go up 131 through Niles onto Kalkaska county stopping at the Rural King there, but tomorrow I will go up I-69 leaving at 5:30 to be at the Ft Wayne Rural King at 7am when they open.
    Wish me luck again, any 9/40/357/.22 would make me happy even with a two box limit.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Update, I got to the FW RK around 7:30 am, no handgun ammo to be found, may have already sold. I got two 10 rd boxes of 12 ga 00 BUCK, (2 box limit) $5 a box, and 4 boxes of (4 box limit).22 match $7 a box.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    OK so much for my RK ammo babble, today up in Michigan, (Kalkaska), I went in with m brother to get his license to “Jacks” a baby Cabellas on Main Street. Walking around inside the store I overheard a Kalkaska Sheriffs Department sergeant ask the owner if he/they had any 7.62 or 5.56? The answer was NO but he had some on order.
    I then heard the owners say I do have some 9mm on the counter here.
    That got my attention and I went up to the counter to take a look.
    They (Jacks) had four boxes of 9mm 115 gr Wolf set out, one box of Fiocchi, and one of Magtech.
    I was pulling out my CC when I glanced at the price sicker....$34.99 a box of 50 rds Wolf, $49.99 on the box of Fiocchi, I didn’t glance at the Magtech sticker.
    I left empty handed.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Geco 9mm available at Rural King in Shelbyville right now, $13.99 a box of 50. Limit 2 per person. Scored 4 boxes.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom