• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    If you can find a used 9c around your price range I'd suggest that... although I'd pick up an apex trigger for it as soon as you had the funds.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I vote for a Springfield XDM 3.8. Accurate, tough, and plenty of capacity for range time.

This gets my vote as well, I have the XDM 3.8 compact in .40. It is great for carrying and when I go to the range I use the extended mag and grip extension that come with the gun. It also comes with different back straps to make it fit your hand better.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I'm going to 3rd the CZ P07 Duty. Great gun, you can outfit it with the decocker or safety, the single action trigger is fantastic, and it feels great in my hand. Also, it has a low bore axis, thanks to the frame rails being inside the frame rather than on top, so the muzzle flip is minimal.

Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    Don't do CZ P07 in 40 S&W! :xmad:
    If you need ANYTHING that is not listed on their "webstore," you are screwed. No phone answer, no call back from message. NO response to e-mail. All this week.
    I love the pistol, but will NEVER buy ANYTHING CZ again.
    Someone did respond to their Facebook site, but when I asked how am I to know when parts are in stock, if they don't exist on the "webstore?"
    No answer.
    Flame away, but that is my situation.
    On to Sig.
    By the way, it does make for a nice $500 trainer, anyone have blue paint?

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The Springfield Armory XD is a pretty incredible weapon. The 9mm sub-compact can be fitted with Pearce extensions for more grip, and can hold 13 rounds in a flush magazine. Thick as a brick and a touch heavy for a sub-compact, but a great shooting weapon with a comfortable grip and incredible capacity for its small size.

showalts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    EAA makes a CZ clone that is very reasonable as far as price goes. I have seen them as low $299 they are more of a 1911 style. Just something to look @ they make them in full metal frame and a polymer frame and if you can find the Turkish version they are usually the most affordable cant remember what name they sell under but they are all marked with EAA logo

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    EAA makes a CZ clone that is very reasonable as far as price goes. I have seen them as low $299 they are more of a 1911 style. Just something to look @ they make them in full metal frame and a polymer frame and if you can find the Turkish version they are usually the most affordable cant remember what name they sell under but they are all marked with EAA logo

I believe that's the EAA Witness.

Top Bottom