Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    $10/50 115gr FMJ returning: March 2022?

Edit: Post Sandy Hook it was $17-$18/50 for a while IIRC.

HoosierNation33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2020
    Springfield
    Honestly, I'm staying out of physical stores nowadays...I've ran into a few gougers already. I'll just stick with Lucky Gunner, Brownells, Natchez SS, or some other online shop. And since I don't have much to do these days other than check these sites every few hours... I've gotten a few really sweet grabs logging in first. Early bird gets the worm kinda thing.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Prior to hitting the North East US on our vacation last week, my wife and I stopped at the FW Rural King and they had four boxes of Blaser 180gr .40 at $15 a box of 50, and some .22.
    I took the .40 (4) boxes, and snagged (4) boxes of .22lr total of (8) boxes at a time, but it was because I thought the 4 box limit was by caliber (silly me), anyway after a week in my trunk through New England and back, we stopped by Washington Indiana to visit my son and I put fifty rounds of the Blaser .40 through my Glock-23.
    Gee I feel guilty now, I shot up a quarter of my .40 purchase, but hey, the smile on my face...………………..priceless!
    We should have stooped by the Martinsville RK too that day, you never know.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I was at the lgs and got the last two boxes of 9mm he had. On the way home i stopped to get gas. Hot blonde next to me saw ammo sitting on dash and said, "hey hillbilly, I like the barter system, wanna trade ammo for a good time?"

I thought for a second and asked her what kind of ammo she had.:pimp:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I was at the lgs and got the last two boxes of 9mm he had. On the way home i stopped to get gas. Hot blonde next to me saw ammo sitting on dash and said, "hey hillbilly, I like the barter system, wanna trade ammo for a good time?"

I thought for a second and asked her what kind of ammo she had.:pimp:

:laugh::thumbsup:

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Last week, the Shoot Point Blank in Greenwood had 50 rounds boxes of Federal Premium FMJ for $16.99 with a limit of 5 boxes. I also saw that Optics Planet got some 9mm Remington Range in and was selling it for $16.99, but by the time I submitted my order, it's now saying that it's backordered a month out. :ugh:

Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I was in 5 places that sell ammo this weekend, only saw 9mm boxes in one of them. They were Remington rounds....for $35/box. I don’t shoot 9mm but I know that’s high! Haha but I guess at least they had some.

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Wasn't paying less than $15/50 part of the appeal of buying a 9mm?
    Hopefully those days come back, or production comes up to meet demand.

I can't imagine that the Federal's and CCI's out there want to run 3 shifts, and still not satisfy the glut, instead of increasing their infrastructure to be able to produce more to reach a balancing point of profitability.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    blythes in griffith indiana had norma 9mm for 15.99/box. I drove by when i was leaving my shop at work around 9:40 am. The line was down the street, and supposedly they were counting people and turning them away if there wasnt going to be enough. Pretty crazy times.

Also, it seems like online prices have leveled out around .6 cents around. They are able to keep them in stock at that price. Wonder if the price will come down at all.

Pongo11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    NWI
    I couldn't imagine paying $0.60 for 9mm online. Hopefully the price improves soon. I got 5 boxes at $12.99/50rd recently.

Top Bottom