A&A Optics sponsored Appleseed #2 Seelyville IN August 16th, and 17th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown

Sharpshooter
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Sign up closes at 7pm tonight. if you cannot get in we will take some walk-ons. $60 flat rate for adults and $20 flat rate for under 18 year olds.

Last edited:

dwh79

Expert
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Looking forward to it. Just moved and had miss placed my 10/22 mags had to go buy some but luckily found them so took the new ones back. Me and my cousin will be there looking forward to it.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Great day. Great bosses. Learned a lot on and off the line. Wish I could attend tomorrow.

Good news is I am shooting better. Bad news is I can't blame my rifle for my poor marksmanship any more as I now know the weak points I need to improve on.

Thanks to Alan also for his sponsorship and for drawing my lucky Ace of Hearts!

308jake

Master
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It was a great shoot this weekend, and a big thanks to all the Appleseed volunteer instructors and Alan for his generous donations.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Mar 17, 2013
    While I wasn't able to make the shoot, due to work getting in the way. I'm sure everyone there had a great time. and Wanted to thank all involved in making it happen. Especially Allen, for sponsoring the shoot, and donating the wonderful prizes.

maybe next time I will be able to make a event. - Dave

AHJ

Plinker
    Apr 29, 2013
    It was a great weekend! Big thanks to AA Optics for sponsoring the event and thanks to Alan for helping me get the scope sighted in and all the great advice.

Top Bottom