• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes I said that based solely on the OP's first post. After finding out that the post was full of fail and that both the brother and the OP lied about the whole encounter I don't think the officer needs more training, but rather the OP and his brother do.
    The OP and brother need traing in not starting :poop: that they can't back up. And not inciting a forum mob action cuz all it takes around here sometimes is for someone to light a match and it's on.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Ok It was lawful, but if I remember, after all this. Somewhere, someone,(frank) said maybe the officer needed more training on how to deal with this type of problem.
    My brain might be dead after reading all this:wallbash:, but I swear I read it somewhere on here. :dunno:

That was my comment but that was if the officer told Jeremy Betz that his firearm had to be concealed. Even then it would only of been informing the officer that a person's firearm does not have to be concealed. I only was privileged to the complainant's side of the story, not the officer's side. Regardless, even after hearing the story from Jeremy, I didn't see any professional misconduct on the officer's part.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    this thread will go to 101 pages before it finally dies a natural death.

Where's that dead horse? I have my new stick. It has a flashlight and laser rail, 4 extra twigs mounted on the side and a red dot scope...very, very tactical.
    I broke my horse whippin stick awhile ago, gotta get a new one.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That was my comment but that was if the officer told Jeremy Betz that his firearm had to be concealed. Even then it would only of been informing the officer that a person's firearm does not have to be concealed. I only was privileged to the complainant's side of the story, not the officer's side. Regardless, even after hearing the story from Jeremy, I didn't see any professional misconduct on the officer's part.

So there was no jazz hands? :(

Top Bottom