• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    That's why they wear the little name plates...so you can rat them out. :):

Let me ask...if you'd have been standing there as an observer with no personal ties to that incident...how would you have expected it to play out?
    Based upon what he read on the "name" plate, drunk filed a complaint against an officer I worked with - "Mark Sman" I'm not kidding.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    That's why they wear the little name plates...so you can rat them out. :):

Let me ask...if you'd have been standing there as an observer with no personal ties to that incident...how would you have expected it to play out?

Deputy Sheriff runs up to woman and tries to grab her, she pulls away and that constitutes resisting an arrest that there was no violation to be arrested for to begin with. She gets cuffed and hauled away, all the while kicking and screaming.:dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, theres a hour of my life I'll never get back.. This thread was like a soap opera. Plus, after 85 pages of posts there is no resolution. AAAAARRRRGGGG.:xmad:

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Read the first page and skipped to this page. Can someone summarize the pages that I missed? I do not have the time or mental strength to endure the middle pages.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    As far as resolution reference this incident the complaint has been resolved. The officer has been exonerated, which means that his conduct during the incident was deemed to be lawful.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    As far as resolution reference this incident the complaint has been resolved. The officer has been exonerated, which means that his conduct during the incident was deemed to be lawful.
    Yep...the OP hasn't been on here in 6 weeks. The brother the incident happened to made one post 3 weeks ago and hasn't been back but never came here to state his side of this story.

Do the math.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep...the OP hasn't been on here in 6 weeks. The brother the incident happened to made one post 3 weeks ago and hasn't been back but never came here to state his side of this story.

Do the math.
    I bowed outta this one a long time ago for that reason. However you do the math it adds up to zero. Atleast in this case.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend, Somebody started typing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because..............................this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend, Somebody started typing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because..............................this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend, Somebody started typing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because..............................:wallbash:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend, Somebody started typing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because..............................this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend, Somebody started typing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because..............................this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend, Somebody started typing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because..............................:wallbash:
    Mods!!!!
    For the love of God put this thing out of it's misery.
    We've already lost RJ. :(
    How many more INGO members have to go insane before this thing ends??

Seriously.
    Hasn't this thread been beat to death enough? :dunno:

Top Bottom