• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Did Andrew still leave for overseas today or is he staying to help with the investigation? I'm sure atf and every other alphabet agency is crawling up just about every hole it can right now.
    with everything bad we have had happening on the streets of Indy lately the last thing I want to think about is the scum of the city having belt fed machine guns!!!!!

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    What does this crime has to do with a Isis frenzy?, would you care to explain you connecting them?

Not sure of his reasoning... But isis has been taking pictures of local areas and posting them saying we are in your area. A scare tactic. Pictures of capital buildings and public areas. I would say nothing to do with it.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    This kind of **** seems premeditated to me, it's like someone knew a trailer of guns was going to be someplace at some time. Very random to have your trailer stolen on a flat bed so perfectly.

If the entire trailer was hauled off, it's definitely an inside job. Somebody had the scoop on the trailer. No way those thieves just hit the jackpot.... :shady:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    wow left the truck filled ey?

1 rule if you own a tool cab or trailer. YOU NEVER LEAVE A TOOL CART, TOOL TRAILER OR IN THIS CASE A GUN TRAILER away from the job site or "leave" it at work filled with tools. Everyone should know this, responsible guy's who own em would never leave a trailer filled overnight with tools at the shop or a job site or in the open for all to pick at.

was this parked in a garage?
    Watched/ no securities?
    Left sitting for tool thieves or this case gun grabbers.

This isnt the 60's, folks dont respect squat, ya have a TRAILER marked basically FIREARMS and parts with your logo up in the right hand corner.
    Left in a lot in a shady city and this is what will ALWAYS HAPPEN.

im just sorry the guns are out there for the criminal element.

might get sht for this but,
    IMO the more expensive table saws and drills should have been takin inside the night before....:rolleyes:

Andrew im horribly sorry but why were these left inside and overnight in a trailer unprotected.?

Um...guys. It's Profire Arms and Supply Store. He's a member here.

This report said it was Sunday morning?

Profire Arms & Supply - Trailer stolen!

Last edited:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    1 rule if you own a tool cab or trailer. YOU NEVER LEAVE A TOOL CART, TOOL TRAILER OR IN THIS CASE A GUN TRAILER away from the job site or "leave" it at work filled with tools. Everyone should know this, responsible guy's who own em would never leave a trailer filled overnight with tools at the shop or a job site or in the open for all to pick at.

was this parked in a garage?
    Watched/ no securities?
    Left sitting for tool thieves or this case gun grabbers.

This isnt the 60's, folks dont respect squat, ya have a TRAILER marked basically FIREARMS and parts with your logo up in the right hand corner.
    Left in a lot in a shady city and this is what will ALWAYS HAPPEN.
    A
    im just sorry the guns are out there for the criminal element.

might get sht for this but,
    IMO the more expensive table saws and drills should have been takin inside the night before....:rolleyes:

Andrew im horribly sorry but why were these left inside and overnight in a trailer unprotected.?

I sell adhesive to the majority of all the Enclosed Trailer Manfacturers. They are not even close to being safe to store thing in. Most of them can be broken into with jst a utility knife. The aluminum an luan sides are not strong.

My Church has an enclosed trailer and we do NOT have our name on it dueto the fact that theves will taget it for the electronic equipment. Generic trailer is the only way to go, even if you have a cool logo like Profire does.

Saying prayers for Andrew, Profire and IMPD to catch these low life thieves.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just hope security cameras off an ATM a traffic light a business the interstate or some place caught it rolling down the road. Or someone saw it and whatever was pulling it or hauling it. In this day and age there has to be some trace! I don't even leave any guns in our vehicles overnight.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If I wasn't still recovering from my recent total Hip replacement surgery. I'd grab my two buddies Mr Smith and Mr Wesson ( just incase) my fully charged cell Phone and begin and extensive sightseeing tour of Indianapolis and the surrounding area. But I'll bet it's already in Chicago, or some where else a long way away by now. Damn why couldn't they hit Don's Guns again! Hope everything turns out well for you Andrew!

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Gotta love the internet....the arm chair detectives, the arm chair lawyers, and all the arm chair QB's offering perfect solutions after the fact...:popcorn:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Gotta love the internet....the arm chair detectives, the arm chair lawyers, and all the arm chair QB's offering perfect solutions after the fact...:popcorn:

I'll take some flak and I'm not looking to "pile on", but it's a bit of an oversight to put class 3, powder, anything valuable in just a trailer, despite the "security" measures. They apparently had it bolted up tight, locked, with tire locks and hitch locks and it was dragged by a flatbed truck of some sort.

But, despite those measures, it's not a "solid" method of securing a trailer full of rampage... If it was inside, in a safe, then that's one thing, but as mentioned before, anyone with a set of power tools, hammers and chisels or even someone on PCP with a box cutter can compromise those thin trailer walls.

That being said, I hope they catch the people responsible and hold them accountable before any of that gets into bad hands...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When we traveled to race tracks and had to stay overnight one of us always slept in the trailer unless it was secured in the confines of the racing facility with security staff. That was a trailer with a race car and gear in it. I would never leave a trailer with class 3 in it out of my site. I have zero faith in people. Someone is watching. Not Paranoid I just know people. There are far to many who are willing and able to steal your stuff.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    When we traveled to race tracks and had to stay overnight one of us always slept in the trailer unless it was secured in the confines of the racing facility with security staff.

Was thinking the same... Today with alarms and GPS it would be easy to track. Heck if you would have just left your cell phone in the trailer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Was thinking the same... Today with alarms and GPS it would be easy to track. Heck if you would have just left your cell phone in the trailer.

Most likely hidden in a building and empty. Possibly stripped or run out of state and sold. There is a market for good trailers. They are easily re-papered and sold.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom