• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nox

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    TX->IL->IN->MO->IN
    I think the guns are still local. I have been off since the theft occurred, but some of my co-workers have told me that they have either heard the shots or been dispatched to reports of automatic gunfire.

In the same area that the trailer was found? Or another part of town?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I think the guns are still local. I have been off since the theft occurred, but some of my co-workers have told me that they have either heard the shots or been dispatched to reports of automatic gunfire.

I find that to be encouraging in a way. It tells you that you are NOT dealing with any kind of super genius criminal mastermind. Anybody stupid enough to steal a truckload of full auto goodness, and shoot it in an urban/suburban setting only days after the theft ain't very bright.:dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If its attached to his truck the auto insurance should cover it. Akin to the same way if you clip someone in your blind spot while trailering your boat to the local hole or trailering your race car to the local drag strip.
    I hope you aren't in the insurance industry...
    If you are trailering your boat and clip someone with your trailer, the liability extends back from the auto insurance. If you damage your boat or any personal property in the boat (or truck for that matter), the auto insurance won't pay for that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I find that to be encouraging in a way. It tells you that you are NOT dealing with any kind of super genius criminal mastermind. Anybody stupid enough to steal a truckload of full auto goodness, and shoot it in an urban/suburban setting only days after the theft ain't very bright.:dunno:

Have you met any of those geniuses......97% ain't that bright. And.....they DNGAF.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Hopefully the 249 was a part of the recovered inventory... And we know that the guns are probably local which will make the investigation go a bit more smoothly now that they potentially could have some leads.... Fingerprint the hell out of those weapons!

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    Hopefully the 249 was a part of the recovered inventory... And we know that the guns are probably local which will make the investigation go a bit more smoothly now that they potentially could have some leads.... Fingerprint the hell out of those weapons!

I've seen that 249 in person and have pics of it on my phone. This sucks for Andrew, I imagine this has to rank up there with the worst experiences of his life.

Top Bottom