• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    When we got our tags last month, the people at bmv said people were complaining that they were getting tickets if they didn't have two signatures...
    Maybe they've changed the law recently but I can't imagine requiring both spouses signature on a registration in a co ownership State like Indiana. :dunno:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I believe starting this year the new registrations specifically state that a signature is required for each owner listed on the registration.

This is correct. I just got my renewed registrations this past Thursday and it specifically says that if two people are on the registration, both persons must sign.

No problem. I signed, gave pen to wife, she signed, slapped sticker on plates and put registration in glove box. Done.

Don't know why, but we got all our registrations the same day (paid for on-line) EXCEPT for my boat tag- still waiting on that one:dunno:

I believe every registration we've recieved (7 years worth) stated that it was invalid without signature.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    :yesway:

Good for you. On to the next one.

Thanks. thats what it seems anymore...

Oops. I see this was a completely separate encounter with EPD. I made an assumption. Sorry.

No big deal, its hard for me to keep track of all this crap sometimes :laugh:

LOL, you know it's bad when TF has multiple threads and we can't even keep track of which encounters they are.

Visit any hospitals lately TF? :D

:lmfao: Not lately.

Top Bottom