• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I want one for the sheer nostalgia. But every time I pick one up I am reminded why I dont own one; They are not Lefty friendly. that bulge in the barrel shroud hits my thumb and is slightly uncomfortable. I cant imagine trying to shoot it... Im sure I'd leave the range with a bandaid on my thumb.

Happy birthday!

Pansy. That bridesmaid dress is sounding better and better.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pansy. That bridesmaid dress is sounding better and better.

Then buy me a pair of these and I'll be happy. Make sure you sew some lace around the cuffs first... Dainty fingers and all...

https://www.magpul.com/products/magpul-core-technical-gloves

And why would I want a gun that not only offends my fingers, but cant hit bad guys? C'mon! It can only hit the ground in front of a BG and the radiators/tires of their cars.

Wait, I had an epiphany! .gov needs to replace ALL guns of LEOs with these. No more dead perps! It will automatically stop high speed chases, and cause the bad guys to stop in their tracks without killing them. Imagine how peaceful Ferguson would have been had officer Wilson had one of these instead of his Glock.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Somewhere in CA.

San Bernardino PD is still using them as evidenced by the news footage of the terrorist shooting.

And Paris, apparently, or at least the French version.

Keep an eye on cdnn and midway for mags. They put them on clearance once in a while and I have gotten some pretty cheaply. And thanks, I now have the theme song running through my head.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    And why would I want a gun that not only offends my fingers, but cant hit bad guys? C'mon! It can only hit the ground in front of a BG and the radiators/tires of their cars.

Even though they can't hit a bad guy, they have a more impressive ability. Almost any vehicle struck by a round is guaranteed to collide with another vehicle, then flip over.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Congrats! Very cool guns. I have come close a few times, but never sealed the deal. The stainless folder is the way to go. :yesway:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    And Paris, apparently, or at least the French version.

Keep an eye on cdnn and midway for mags. They put them on clearance once in a while and I have gotten some pretty cheaply. And thanks, I now have the theme song running through my head.

The rifles I saw French officers carrying were the Ruger AC556, basically a select-fire Mini 14.

For some reason, I've had hiccups with the 30 rd mags in my Mini 14, but the 20 rd mags that I recently got work fine.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Congrats and very nice! I've been watching the A team a lot lately and I found myself missing the Mini 14 I had previously. Doubtful I will get another but that's a slick rifle, thanks for sharing!

ram77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2010
    Sweet! Now go have a nice Camacho bourbon barrel aged cigar with a Kentucky mule. That'll top off your bday right there lol

Top Bottom