• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Is that really a Colt AR? Looks like an early model. If so, your problems are solved. If you want to pay for that kid's first year of college, then pm me. Go Purdue!

Yes, they are both colts. The longer one is an SP1 and the shorter one is the LE6920 that I bought earlier this year.

so this year I think that I bought the AR, the beretta and a S&W 642. and things are starting to get a bit full in the safe that I picked up a couple months ago.
    IMG_0349.jpg

That is a real Nazi flag in the top there that my wife is really not comfortable with me having. But it was brought back from the war by a family member and it is really hard to just get rid of.

This thread is meant for all of you guys to add pictures to of your range times with the family so lets get to it. It's not all about me, I just wanted to start it out and let us all share.

Thanks to those that have shared their times already:ar15::rockwoot:

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Glad you enjoyed a good day with your son. Now the two of you need to get to an appleseed together so he can learn how to use that sling instead of leaving it just hanging there :D

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Left the house with both boys before light this morning for the final shoot at WVRPC's Junior Club. Today the parents got to shoot against the kids. I got my butt shot off (figureatively). Very proud of my boys. :yesway: Finished off the day busting clay birds until dark. Dad redeemed himself with the clays. ;)

Today was a great day.
    Nothin' like out shooting with the kids! :rockwoot:

ol' poke

Top Bottom