A "Drum Roll"? It's a gun accessory....Any one care to guess what it is?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hate you guys. I never even knew I was supposed to have a pistol drum roll. No wonder all the guys laugh at me at the range.. I thought it was my shooting, now I know it must be my lack of accessories...

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    We're right off of I 65 and we get them in from time to time....The accent gives them away...About a year after I opened I had a pair come in...One from Chicago and his "buyer" an older gentleman from Indiana.....

Things went south quick when I told them I wouldn't sell them anything...(I had appraised an 870 he had brought in....) He slammed his fists on my counter and said, "WTF kind of business doesn't sell a gun to someone with money in hand???"

I told him he needed to leave and not come back...As he was leaving he said, "You better hope I don't come back MFer.."

In my best Deadwood Swearingen voice I said, "If you do c*** s****** you better pack a lunch..."

As they exited I prepared myself and told my wife as well as a customer to get down...Rather than loading his 870 and coming back in he threw it in the back seat and spun out of the parking lot....

Wife checked plates as they were leaving...Illinois...Guy was wearing a UK jacket and trying to act like he was from Kentucky....He didn't say "Louisville" right...That's always a dead give awy....

Even though I was born, raised and currently live in East Central Indiana, 3 of my 4 grandparents came from Kentucky. I know how to pronounce Louisville correctly.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Even though I was born, raised and currently live in East Central Indiana, 3 of my 4 grandparents came from Kentucky. I know how to pronounce Louisville correctly.

No doubt....Kentucky is live wired into DNA....Now wait a minute...Grandparents??? You meant Mamaw and Papaw didn't you....:)

[video=youtube;i6ikTqrST-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ikTqrST-Y[/video]

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    ChurchMouse's personal favorite drum roll.
    78E4E75A-296C-4B89-A64D-E2DF5DA3EBEC_zps8fecwtpx.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    LOL! A couple of dopes just came in the range with.....yes, you guessed it......a drumroll for a glock! Too bad they didn't get to test it out, we had to toss em for absolutely reeking of weed!:):

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    LOL...Yep....I never heard that term before....They had a pro mag 1911 drum magazine on the wall....

wm_4761851.jpg

if its like most of the promags ive owned, I wouldn't worry, it'd have a domino effect, the first "homeboy" would whip out his gat (I'm not really sure of the current street nomenclature for a handgun) and try to shoot it, it'd jam, cause well most (not all) promags jam, then homeboy number 2 (again not sure if that's currently a correct term) who didn't get shot, would pick up the mag and run off with it, and guess what, yep it would jam on him when he tried to use it, then the next "homeboy" would run off with it and in about 3-4 weeks (cause you know its Chicago) all the "gangstas" would be dead due to the promag! and gang crime would disappear!

maybe he should have sold the mag afterall?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    if its like most of the promags ive owned, I wouldn't worry, it'd have a domino effect, the first "homeboy" would whip out his gat (I'm not really sure of the current street nomenclature for a handgun) and try to shoot it, it'd jam, cause well most (not all) promags jam, then homeboy number 2 (again not sure if that's currently a correct term) who didn't get shot, would pick up the mag and run off with it, and guess what, yep it would jam on him when he tried to use it, then the next "homeboy" would run off with it and in about 3-4 weeks (cause you know its Chicago) all the "gangstas" would be dead due to the promag! and gang crime would disappear!
    maybe he should have sold the mag afterall?

Then you also have to figure in if they even got the caliber right. Another one I witnessed awhile back was one of the scholars had a Glock 19 and had attempted to put a 23 mag in it. Mag fit just fine but the 40 trying to chamber in the 9 made quite a jam !!!!!!!

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Sounds like too much fun there on Eastern Blvd. I have got to spend more time hopping between the stores... I never see or hear anything cool.

Top Bottom