A "Drum Roll"? It's a gun accessory....Any one care to guess what it is?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    Taking a old NASTY 4" 13 to Nice at Nalcogunsmithing to Duracoat and install a target hammer and trigger on it. I realize 1/2 the people here don't know what a S&W 13 or what a TH and TT are. Nor can I even reason a TH on a fixed site wheel gun BUT it like sounds good idea.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Taking a old NASTY 4" 13 to Nice at Nalcogunsmithing to Duracoat and install a target hammer and trigger on it. I realize 1/2 the people here don't know what a S&W 13 or what a TH and TT are. Nor can I even reason a TH on a fixed site wheel gun BUT it like sounds good idea.

Heavy barrel 10 (357) ? And not to be confused with the alloy 12.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    One of my customer's runs the gun counter at a Louisville Pawn Shop...I was just sharing the "drum roll" story with him...He said in Louisville drum magazines are known as "D**k and B***s" (like a C Products Beta magazine).... If they want just a straight extended magazine that extends beyond the frame it is simply a "D**K"....

Seriously...That is what they ask for when they come in.....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You and Kirk and your love of raw fish...Egads man!!!! Deep fry!!!!

I wouldn't touch sushi with a ten foot pole held by Kirk Freeman!

Aside from the fact that all of the ingredients other than the rice are repellent to me, I'm one of those people who can taste the super bitter taste of the seaweed they use to wrap that ****.

Everyone is going for sushi? I'll stay home and have peanut butter & jelly.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)

Aside from the fact that all of the ingredients other than the rice are repellent to me, I'm one of those people who can taste the super bitter taste of the seaweed they use to wrap that ****.

I would be willing to go with people to a sushi restaurant. But we are stopping at Wendy's first and I'm gonna carry that in with me. :)

-rvb

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

https://www.smuckers.com/recipes/pbj-sushi-rolls-3004

pbj-sushi-rolls-facebook-image.jpg

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I would be willing to go with people to a sushi restaurant. But we are stopping at Wendy's first and I'm gonna carry that in with me. :)

-rvb

Somehow, I suspect a lot of you guys that won't even try sushi, eat beef and other meats 3/4s or more raw. Of course there's always the Bulgarian roll with a bit of beef fillet cooked to order and no seafood.

Ummm spicy lobster rolls FTW!

Spicy lobster rolls are good but the volcano rolls from Joe Patty's are the best sushi rolls I've ever had.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Somehow, I suspect a lot of you guys that won't even try sushi, eat beef and other meats 3/4s or more raw. Of course there's always the Bulgarian roll with a bit of beef fillet cooked to order and no seafood.

. . . and we have no desire to do so. Works well!

Top Bottom