Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Teaching a single leg takedown is teaching shooting.... teaching escapes,arm drags, duck unders and Granby rolls and how to wrestle a match, not just shoot for single legs is teaching fighting......

Teaching a single leg to a 6 year old requires a lot less technicality than teaching it at the University of Iowa wrestling program....

That work better for you?;)

I am an academic from the country with at least and 8th grade education I don't need to have it reworded. But I appreciate the departure from the world of basketball.

The better job of instruction to that 6 year old the further he will go in the future.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The better job of instruction to that 6 year old the further he will go in the future.

Absolutely. And that applies to beginners learning to shoot too....not just anybody can teach people to shoot well....other wise everyone would be awesome..... there is a difference between learning to shoot safely (Boy Scouts and NRA) and learning to shoot WELL (professional instruction from an accomplished shooter who knows how to teach).

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I am an academic from the country with at least and 8th grade education I don't need to have it reworded. But I appreciate the departure from the world of basketball.

You know, when you see Randy basketball is definitely not the first thing you think of. Football maybe, basketball no.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    That was a long time ago (and about a hundred pounds and a foot of vertical leap ago) before I gave up the basketball courts for the weight room and the range......I was never gonna play pro ball so I figured I might as well get strong and learn to shoot. ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom