• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIGHTRIDER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    on the road
    Been really thinking deep about all of the Euro migrants,all coming to Europe,from a dozen countries,at approximately the same time,in the same month.Obama started the Arab Spring,Syria had a war,.....now that still leaves another 12 countries or so where nothing did happen.How did they all know to migrate from the Balkans,Kosovo,Pakistan,India,8 or 10 more countries in Africa and than the majority than ends up in Germany,France,Norway,and Sweden................did someone tell them when the launch date was?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Pakistan? India?

I double checked the thread title. Can you elaborate on the Daesh (ISIS) migrants from Pakistan and India? Or recent refugees from the Balkans and Kosovo.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS has captured Philippines city of Marawi, population of 200k. Beheading non-Muslims. Military set to retake city and begin air strikes soon.

DAi56HuW0AIPehS.jpg:small

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    ISIS has captured Philippines city of Marawi, population of 200k. Beheading non-Muslims. Military set to retake city and begin air strikes soon.

I'm thinking that President Duterte will handle this in an effective manner. I hope he has the resources to do so, anyway.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    We just cannot accept the elephant in the room

I think this case is good for the justice system. It's good for the world to see that in this country, you get a trial by jury," Creizman said. "In the Islamic State, people accused of crimes don't get such fair treatment."

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    We had a bunch of little league games rained out last month. I think Daesh claimed responsibility for that, too.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I applaud your use of "Daesh." They hate it, so it should be used as often as possible.
    :)

Language is important to me. I like to think that every time Daesh is used instead of one of the other acronyms, a terrorist sprains an ankle. Or worse.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Raqqa: The desperate fight for Islamic State group's ?capital? - BBC News

"They slaughtered us," says one man, a local house painter. "They told us we were unbelievers, even though we are Muslims from birth, fasting and praying."
    "We pray that God will have revenge against Islamic State," a woman says, clutching a small child. "Everything that's happened to us is because of them."
    A woman in camouflage fatigues lies face-down on the ground and loads a heavy-calibre sniper rifle, loosing off rounds in the direction of the IS fire.
    Among the Kurds, men and women fight alongside one another. The sniper's name is Delilah. She is 22 years old, and was studying to become a nurse. But it is here, on the front lines, that she seems to have found her true calling.
    "When I hit my target and I kill the enemy I become very happy," she says, laughing in between bursts of heavy gunfire. "It boosts our morale and our power. We are protecting our friends and our people."

Top Bottom