• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This thread is proof positive that INGO members can in fact make something from nothing.

Keep up the good work!

Now it's just a matter of time before Selma makes an appearance.

Hola'
    giphy.gif

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Looks like maybe the OP went the way of TIN CAN. This thread has the same vibe. Maybe it is TIN CAN resurrected?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No worries. She's in Texas for the next few days, and never gets on INGO.

Mine does....Here in the shop she called me out (I have two monitors, one facing the customer so when they say, "They're asking $500 on gunbroker" I can show what they are actually "getting" on gunbroker...Keeps me honest and them realistic...) One day she came in and I am posting a Bouncy Salma gif....

"What the heck are you posting on INGO????"

"A Salma gif...I only post her because she is the actress that most closely resembles you..."

She ponders a minute...Looks at the picture....

"Close enough.....You're not in trouble..."

Whew....:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nope...That's not it tanker...That's a semi auto and BBI picked up this revolver because he somehow thinks (and I have no idea why) that Ruger revolvers are superior to Smith and Wesson revolvers....

That's why when the Ruger from long ago came in to the shop I gave BBI first dibs on it...He couldn't put it down when he was here...Then he did...And we couldn't find it....I was getting ready to accuse him of trying to steal it and then while waving my arms about frantically (because he threatened to push buttons on my copy machine) my arm hit it and it fell to the ground.....That's where that little nick came from on the side of the frame....

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Nope...That's not it tanker...That's a semi auto and BBI picked up this revolver because he somehow thinks (and I have no idea why) that Ruger revolvers are superior to Smith and Wesson revolvers....

That's why when the Ruger from long ago came in to the shop I gave BBI first dibs on it...He couldn't put it down when he was here...Then he did...And we couldn't find it....I was getting ready to accuse him of trying to steal it and then while waving my arms about frantically (because he threatened to push buttons on my copy machine) my arm hit it and it fell to the ground.....That's where that little nick came from on the side of the frame....

Oohh. Good eye Indiucky.

Top Bottom