• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Nope...That's not it tanker...That's a semi auto and BBI picked up this revolver because he somehow thinks (and I have no idea why) that Ruger revolvers are superior to Smith and Wesson revolvers....

That's why when the Ruger from long ago came in to the shop I gave BBI first dibs on it...He couldn't put it down when he was here...Then he did...And we couldn't find it....I was getting ready to accuse him of trying to steal it and then while waving my arms about frantically (because he threatened to push buttons on my copy machine) my arm hit it and it fell to the ground.....That's where that little nick came from on the side of the frame....

Biggest question, was there good muzzle awareness throughout and were all (how many every you believe in) safety rules followed?

So that's where it got the nick? I just figured it was one of those new battleworn cerakote finishes, as that thing just looks like it has been there and done that.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Biggest question, was there good muzzle awareness throughout and were all (how many every you believe in) safety rules followed?

So that's where it got the nick? I just figured it was one of those new battlework cerakote finishes, as that thing just looks like it has been there and done that.

BBI always follows the four rules...It was pretty worn from holster wear (as you no doubt noticed) and he was a little disheartened with the nick but he knew touching my printer/copier is going to elicit a fevered response.....:)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I like the displayed Ruger so much that I bought an entire collection of Rugers:

85666.png

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    BBI always follows the four rules...It was pretty worn from holster wear (as you no doubt noticed) and he was a little disheartened with the nick but he knew touching my printer/copier is going to elicit a fevered response.....:)

I once asked Indiucky to print something for me. I had to buy him two bottles of bourbon and a DVD of "From Dusk till Dawn" autographed by Selma Hayek, and that was for just one page.

I saw a guy one time ask Indiucky to print something that was two pages long. That poor fellow was immediately called a crumb bum and banned from the store without further ceremony.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I once asked Indiucky to print something for me. I had to buy him two bottles of bourbon and a DVD of "From Dusk till Dawn" autographed by Selma Hayek, and that was for just one page.

I saw a guy one time ask Indiucky to print something that was two pages long. That poor fellow was immediately called a crumb bum and banned from the store without further ceremony.

I have a few receipts from him. The fact that they were handwritten now makes perfect sense! :):

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Printer ink is pretty crazy in price these days...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

That's probably a good thing. Could you imagine what the ceremony would have been like? :scared:

Top Bottom