A Third Party Candidate on the Rise in 2016?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    <gasp/> oh no! INGO has been over run by birthers. It's an epidemic! Why, one out of, I dunno, hundreds of posts have the word birther in it. Horrible! Just horrible.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    A simple search of INGO on the word Kenyan returned 13 pages of results. I will assume that half a dozen are about a random person or the government of Kenya and that a couple may be about coffee. The rest are most certainly people piping up about Obama's status as a citizen. After years of seeing it here, horn is right. There are more than a few birthers here and the dems would be more than justified going after Cruz for his status as a Canadian. If it was enough to keep Chester A. Arthur out of office, if proved, it should be enough to keep Cruz out of the running. The people of Arthur's time were a lot closer to the founding than we are and had a given understanding of the term.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Did a quick search on Cruz and there are several areas that I agree with him on.

Stronger military? What for? If it's to be the worlds police than I'll pass.

Anti Gay Marriage? This in itself is not enough to lose my vote. I'm against it myself but I'm against our government being a theocracy as well.

He looks to be what all the republican talking points have been over the years but never lived up to. We'll see how his record is a couple years from now.

Top Bottom