Southside Indy
    That would only be bad if Trump did it.

iu

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My theory: I think during turbulent times the polls probably aren't accurate.
    I would just throw in that in turbulent times, the populace is mercurial. What was accurate on Monday might not be accurate on Tuesday.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously? How would it not? He was up for re-election, not running uncontested. Talk about quid pro quo... In other words, "make sure I get re-elected and I'll help you out."

Yes seriously. "I'll have more flexibility after my re-election," doesn't translate to "make sure I get re-elected and I'll help you out," at least not to us non-mind readers. What it does appear to imply, is that Obama didn't want to risk making an unpopular move that would benefit Russia while in the midst of a campaign.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes seriously. "I'll have more flexibility after my re-election," doesn't translate to "make sure I get re-elected and I'll help you out," at least not to us non-mind readers. What it does appear to imply, is that Obama didn't want to risk making an unpopular move that would benefit Russia while in the midst of a campaign.

You forgot the QPQ, where he didn't want Putin (who he was trying to message via Medvedev) to cause trouble for him during the campaign over forward based missile defenses and he would have more flexibility to do Putin's bidding on dropping the plans for such systems after he got re-elected. As evidenced by when they tried to frame Trump with it, they knew being Putin's puppet was never going to be popular in the US

Edit:So how does "Do us a favor in getting to the bottom of this" translate into "Do what we want or else" if similar leeway is given, or was mind reading engaged for that conclusion

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seems to me, I remember an anti-gun poll, turns out it was conducted on a campus.

"We polled 100 college professors at prestigious liberal universities and found out that 99% are in favor of impeaching President Trump. (one voted present)
    We were SHOCKED to see this level of national support to impeach Trump. Shocked!"

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You forgot the QPQ, where he didn't want Putin (who he was trying to message via Medvedev) to cause trouble for him during the campaign over forward based missile defenses and he would have more flexibility to do Putin's bidding on dropping the plans for such systems after he got re-elected. As evidenced by when they tried to frame Trump with it, they knew being Putin's puppet was never going to be popular in the US

Edit:So how does "Do us a favor in getting to the bottom of this" translate into "Do what we want or else" if similar leeway is given, or was mind reading engaged for that conclusion

One would have to do some serious faulty mind-reading to imagine a crime in the Trump transcript and then to claim an inability for mind-reading when it is convenient. To the casual observer this might seem hypocritical but that is only because it is.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's fair to question Trump's judgment and morality, but he is intelligent.

Actually, using the standards of the Alpoverse, he is smarter and more qualified to rule than Kut - because he went to a more highly regarded school and achieved what passes for greater post-graduate success

Top Bottom