AAR: 2010 INGO NFA Alumni Day (Sun 9/19)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It looks like you guys had a great time. The pics were awesome and I can't wait to bring some of my guns next year!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm bummed that I ran out of battery. I was taking so much video. I guess instead of that new SD card I bought, I should have purchased a 2nd battery. Still uploading..... This will take a while. Then I have to make sure I throw out all pictures of me ;) Mrs LoveMyWoods got a few though as I'm sure Pami did as well. I'm sure I can't escape those.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Then I have to make sure I throw out all pictures of me ;) Mrs LoveMyWoods got a few though as I'm sure Pami did as well. I'm sure I can't escape those.

Shooter got some, too! :D

DSCN3338.jpg

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux
    Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux Papa Roux

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    A few Alumni Day thoughts, before I get back to posting pics and video...

1) The Vector AK and the MM23E were absolute show-stealers. When they went off, they drowned out everything else on the line and made everyone NOT shooting shut up and watch. :): These two guns also allowed me to bust my full-auto 7.62x39 AND belt-fed cherries in the same event, which was totally awesome.

2) Biggest disappointment of the day was the KRISS. I hate to say it, but this gun totally failed to live up to the hype, IMO. No, there isn't much muzzle rise, but the gun pushes straight back like a friggin' NFL lineman, and the high cyclic rate is a colossal waste of .45ACP. I only shot like 3 or 4 mags' worth. ;)

3) The suppressed OOzi gives the MP-5SD a run for its money in terms of noise reduction and just overall smoothness and accuracy. VERY impressive, especially with the PPU 158gr subsonics.

4) My MAC didn't get run as much as some (most!) of the other guns, but it worked absolutely flawlessly. My desire to sell it to fund something else just dropped several notches.

5) IndyMonkey needs a set of custom applewood handguards for his M92, so he can smoke some bacon on 'em.

6) Papa mutha****in Roux. :rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    1) The Vector AK and the MM23E were absolute show-stealers. When they went off, they drowned out everything else on the line and made everyone NOT shooting shut up and watch. :): These two guns also allowed me to bust my full-auto 7.62x39 AND belt-fed cherries in the same event, which was totally awesome.

It wasn't "shut up and watch", it was "you might as well just wait since no one can hear you talk anyway". :D

3) The suppressed OOzi gives the MP-5SD a run for its money in terms of noise reduction and just overall smoothness and accuracy. VERY impressive, especially with the PPU 158gr subsonics.
    <arnie>Dat's spelled wid too "OH's" and an "EYE"!</arnie>

6) Papa mutha****in Roux. :rockwoot:
    P TO THE R!

I will spend this evening washing hot, day-old cole slaw stink out of Papa's cooler.

By the way, the big win this weekend was Lil' Spas (completely and blissfully unaware of people trying to get him to say it with his natural accent) telling alfahornet "I'll be back." in an Arnold voice. I was the only one that caught it. I think he didn't hear her either, but I about lost my cookies.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I called work at the last possible second this morning and told the boss I HAD to have the day off, he asked why and my response........ "I'm too tired from shooting machineguns to get out of bed!!"

He said, ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom