AAR: 2010 INGO NFA Alumni Day (Sun 9/19)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Be warned, ladies and gentlemen, this is the INGO entry team!

Lil AOW love, courtesy of shooter521

DSCN3549.jpg

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I hope someone got video of CWood's flinching episodes.

It was nice meeting everyone and catching up with those I've already met. A huge thanks to our host and everyone involved in putting this together. I was simply amazed by every aspect of the shoot.

The AK is a mess today. The barrel is about 5 different colors with melted plastic all over the muzzle brake. The MP5 can won't come off again, so I'll be cleaning that thing forever. The Kriss can is no longer a rich black color, but instead has a plum hue to it and the action won't smoothly cycle from the combo of powder and oil caked in it.

I didn't get to shoot as much I should have which is okay cause just seeing everyone's faces after they shot was more than enough. Next time I am running for a Serbu..

The highlight for me was the food. I was exhausted by the time we ate, but still managed to put quite a bit down. Also seeing all the brass at the end of the day boggled my mind.

Off to work to get cleaning...

Last edited:

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I want to thank everyone for inviting me to this years event. I wasn't sure what to expect and sometimes people talk it up more than it's worth. However this was EPIC!!!!

I would like to thank Lovemywoods and family for hosting such a wonderful event. Without you and your hospitallity I'd probably still not have shot my M16 in full auto. I must say I restrained myself for the first half and shot some of the other toys I thought I couldn't pass up.

Thanks to SSNFA for letting me try your 5.7 and your 22 XL suppressor (twice). Thanks to Chuck P for letting me try your LWRC. Thanks to Gamez235 for the Kriss and the AK. Finally last but not least to knobcreeknut for the Thompson - Tommy Gun.

I didn't get to a couple on my list but I was more than happy I with what I was able to get my hands on.

Thanks to Shooter521 and to VUPDblue for all your help in getting my 22 Upper running in full auto.

Fenway thanks for a great website where we can all meet!

I've got a few videos from this weekend, plenty more to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTgBI8bzp4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3peLsF7CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVokPF5DAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPhx6qq7hM

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    With the way Jennifer, BersaGirl, spasmo, ZbornacSVT's wife, and Kinnards80's wife ran those guns this weekend, the phrase "shooting like a girl" is certainly no insult!

Bravo! :yesway:

well thank you! my nickname for her is the keeper:D and guys I'm telling you this from experience. BRING YOUR WIVES!!!! it makes it so easy to win the I want an NFA item argument, in fact so easy she will be begging for you to buy her a sterling smg on the ride home(reps to chuckp for the assist!)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    With the way Jennifer, BersaGirl, spasmo, ZbornacSVT's wife, and Kinnards80's wife ran those guns this weekend, the phrase "shooting like a girl" is certainly no insult!

Bravo! :yesway:

How MUCH rep do you want from me? :D

I won't be able to give you any more lovin for quite some time now.
    :rockwoot:

Those guns are just so much fun. Those who haven't been obviously have NO IDEA just how much fun it is. For those of you who either didn't show up or just canceled, you missed out on a lot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom