• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    WOW! what an awesome time! Thanks to FPD, and the BIL(Nathan) for the property. Handk and the Mrs. for your time, and patience! BE, and mrs. BE for cooking. Everybody I think had a great time, I know I did! Whoever didn't come, y'all missed out on some good fun, great training, food and fellowship! You should of been there!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Man that was a great time! I had alot of fun and learned some good stuff. Thanks again FPD for getting the BIL to let us use his property and also for setting everything up, it was a great time and I appreciate it! Thanks H&K for the training, I'm really rethinking my holster choice right now. The sweatshield on my holster slows me down on draw due to can't get to the safety as easy. I didn't realize that before. I had an awesome day today and still smell like gun powder and campfire smoke, lol.

I think now its time to think about getting some shuteye, I didn't get much last night. I can clean the guns later, didn't use any corrosive ammo, lol.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Many thanks to FPD & his brother-in-law for the use of the property and the destruction of it ;)

I also want to thank Cornfused for jumping my battery as well as Ironjaw and Cru for helping me repack the gunmobile. There were a couple of others that also helped, but as usual the mind has drawn a blank so please accept my none congratulated appreciation.

I took 81 pics and will go through them tomorrow. Is there anyone who does not want their pictures put up on this board? If so, please PM me ASAP as I will probably put them up Sunday evening.

m2kja, make sure you send me a link to your videos - I really want to download them and can convert them to just about any format.

HandK - thank you for the training and insight. I am sure I am not the only one who appreciates the time and effort you put in!

Had a blast despite the car troubles and got to meet some wonderful folks though I can't say I got enough time to spend with most of them.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Just got in from the shoot, I had a great time, and met some great people, I'm tired gonna try to get some sleep

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    :eek: I just got my memory card in the mac. I apparently took 116 pictures and videos. :eek:

I'm'a rep you for using a Mac :yesway: Oh, and cuz you and your wife are way cool. Y'all are both lucky to have each other.

I really enjoyed shooting the bowling pins. :yesway:

:hehe: Meeee toooooooo! :hehe:

m2kja, make sure you send me a link to your videos - I really want to download them and can convert them to just about any format.

Whatever stuff I upload will be available in this thread once it's done uploading. Right now I'm importing it all from my iPhone, and I hope to get them posted tonight. I can PM you a link to the post I make with all my stuff just to make sure you see it, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom