• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    on que's video i did not see a splash on target and my ear muffs were turned off so i didnt hear anything. i wasnt sure what to call.

horrible spotting:dunno:

Last edited:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    We'll forgive you just this once.:D I'll look forward to the next shoot. I still gotta come by and pick up my case from the last one.:dunno:

Why didn't you have me bring to to you? I pass through M-town on the way home! :D

Oh wait...You're using the old "leave something at the guy's range so I have an excuse to get invited back" scheme. Clever. :yesway: I won't tell anyone.

Last edited:

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    great write up. been to allens and he is a great host and very knowledgeable on long distance shooting. and you are right on about having wheels to go check targets at those distances, 2 way radios work well also with a target painter hiding benind a hill to repaint after each shooter.

hope all of you can make it here for the reloader swap meet on may 6, see reloading topics, venders of course welcome ( um, allen?) ....daryll

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Ah ha, I've now figured out who 42769vette is! Alvin told me you were making scopes. I also know your dad and mom. You've been to my house on 44 west several years ago with Nathan.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    great write up. been to allens and he is a great host and very knowledgeable on long distance shooting. and you are right on about having wheels to go check targets at those distances, 2 way radios work well also with a target painter hiding benind a hill to repaint after each shooter.

hope all of you can make it here for the reloader swap meet on may 6, see reloading topics, venders of course welcome ( um, allen?) ....daryll

sounds like a winner, if i dont have somthing pre planned ill be there

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Great writeup. Allen's barn is becoming a famous place to shoot in Indiana. I will make the pilgramage one day. :):

Hey, let's you & me go out this fall. I've been out to "The Farm" once but wasn't there to shoot. By fall I hope to have one of 'vette's Vortex scopes on top of my M1903 and will need to gather dope for 700 yds...

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Hey, let's you & me go out this fall. I've been out to "The Farm" once but wasn't there to shoot. By fall I hope to have one of 'vette's Vortex scopes on top of my M1903 and will need to gather dope for 700 yds...

Okeydoke. You know I am always up for it. You are young and will remember, I won't. Bump me a week or so before and I will strap a rifle to the Harley and throw some ammo in the bag and meet you there. I will spot for you....

Top Bottom