• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    today was the day, my beautiful range now looks like a cultivated field.

Wow, I didn’t realize how close I was cutting it! Glad I made it. :rockwoot:

Fantastic report as usual. Great to have one INGOer with a famous INGO range visiting another :D

ya i guess its my turn to head his way:D

Since the only thing I try to grow on my range is grass, I’m good-to-go this summer and fall! Remember that NFA Day is coming up! :ar15:

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I guess you haven't heard. I have expanded my horizons. I no longer shoot at just black dots at long range. I have learned to accept orange and red dots as worthy targets.

Sounds like you need to get up to speed with the modern times, John....Come toward the light, don't be frightened, it is OK...:D

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    usually i have another week, but i think spring forgot to look at the calender this year.

this week last year i was hosting a ingo shoot in 50ish degree weather and 40mph winds

i remember that, i think it got wind chill down close to 0 degrees.

but i'm building another rifle to come and play with ya'll, maybe it will be little warmer next time i come out there.

i know you and nick have laid in the snow to shoot, but not my cup of tea if you know what i mean........daryll

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i remember that, i think it got wind chill down close to 0 degrees.

but i'm building another rifle to come and play with ya'll, maybe it will be little warmer next time i come out there.

i know you and nick have laid in the snow to shoot, but not my cup of tea if you know what i mean........daryll

on a few ocasions we have had neibors pull out in the field and say "there is somthing wrong with you 2"

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I dont know how I missed this the first time, but great post! I really want to get a .308 bolt gun to build and then stretch its legs out a bit!!

Top Bottom