• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Also thanks to gstanley for letting me shoot the **** out of his new 9mm springfield 1911. Looks like I have another to add to my list of firearms to buy.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Its the same round as bobs. Its based off the 7.62x39 case to be precise.

No. No. No! It's based off of the PPC case! (Or alternately 220 RUSSIAN)

The SAAMI spec 6.5 Grendel uses a small rifle primer while the 7.62x39 uses a large rifle primer. Wolf Ammo from Russia does use a large primer in its 6.5 Grendel ammo, but they are an anomaly.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Don't look into the sun....

Boobs aren't down hill.. their awesome and normally towards the top of the person wearing them... just saying...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    No. No. No! It's based off of the PPC case! (Or alternately 220 RUSSIAN)

The SAAMI spec 6.5 Grendel uses a small rifle primer while the 7.62x39 uses a large rifle primer. Wolf Ammo from Russia does use a large primer in its 6.5 Grendel ammo, but they are an anomaly.

Leave it to Clark to not know anything.

Leave it to Bob to get overly technical. Although as soon as I hit post I figured he would come along and correct me. The round is based of the .220 Russian, but has taken notes from the 6.5 PPC. The 7.62x39 is the case that started it all though. Generalities I suppose...

Bob you have to keep it simple and "un"technical for Jedi. Plus his thug roots can comprehend the 7.62x39 AK round since all gangstas use those for drive by shootings.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Leave it to Bob to get overly technical. Although as soon as I hit post I figured he would come along and correct me. The round is based of the .220 Russian, but has taken notes from the 6.5 PPC. The 7.62x39 is the case that started it all though. Generalities I suppose...

Bob you have to keep it simple and "un"technical for Jedi. Plus his thug roots can comprehend the 7.62x39 AK round since all gangstas use those for drive by shootings.

You know them rednecks can't keep it simple for us thugs! ;)
    So it's a commy rifle then. :)

Top Bottom